Join us on plug.dj!

Started by Karkafi, Jul 24, 2014, 01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karkafi

Jul 24, 2014, 01:35 PM Last Edit: Jul 24, 2014, 02:13 PM by Karkafi

Come join us to listen to some cool music while playing on your favorite server!!

Plug.DJ is a music playing website where friends can join your lobby and listen to the music as well! You can set up your own playlist with your favourite songs and play them in front of all the people in the group! It's completely free and anyone can sign up!

So what are you waiting for?
Come join us on
www.sftmc.org/dj

Uglypenguins

I have an issue with this... these sft players and shit like 5 weeks ago liateraly voted to kick just about everyones songs but maybe 2 people got to play theirs. it pisses me off there was probably 7 people in the dj lobby too. imma call some people out here.... like unril and eventhost and I think kark.  >:(

Sparkle_Sun

I guess if players don't like songs, they will meh them :/

Karkafi

Quote from: Uglypenguins on Jul 28, 2014, 07:19 AM
I have an issue with this... these sft players and shit like 5 weeks ago liateraly voted to kick just about everyones songs but maybe 2 people got to play theirs. it pisses me off there was probably 7 people in the dj lobby too. imma call some people out here.... like unril and eventhost and I think kark.  >:(

Karkafi doesn't meh a song for no reason, I can assure you that. If you have other names please forum message me them and i'll see what I can do

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: Uglypenguins on Jul 28, 2014, 07:19 AM
Bit late to bring up an issue over a month later?