How to report a problem / make a suggestion without getting kicked in the face

Started by Towelie, Jul 27, 2014, 06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Ok so, first of all, the title is meant to be a joke. Please don't be offended by it. I will not in fact kick anyone in the face (you might hear some very ugly words from me if you get to upset me that much but few people did so far).

What you should know about me:

I am a human being. I have defects. One of these defects is that I'm defensive. Tell me that my baby (SFT) isn't perfect and my first instinct will be to kick you in the nuts/face. If you want your suggestion to not get ignored and if you are reporting an issue and don't want me to respond with aggresion,

Examples:
1. Suggestion  Examples
This server sucks. I can't even grief. Make it so i can grief ori leave nao
In my opinion, it would be better if you allowed us to salvage abandoned builds.

2. Reporting Issue Examples
I hate it how you have to wait 2 seconds before you /warp. Whoever made that is an idiot. I hate SFT #rebel
In my opinion, having to wait 2 seconds before warping should be tweaked a bit and made better. I will also make a poll to see if I'm the only one thinking this or not.

Please remember, I try to keep cool and even though someone pisses me off I'll do my best to keep that to myself. Please keep in mind I am a human being and I do get angry too. I can't control my feelings and I can't just stand idly by while people say bad things about my baby (server). Yes, I am defensive. Yes, it's a defect. No, I can't change it. WHY SHOULD I CHANGE IT OMG I HATE YOU!

NOTE: The above post is meant as a sattire. Please don't let anything I said above offend you I was just giving a few humorous examples.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

TRITIUMNITR0X

I hate how I can't bitch and moan. Ban Towelie for insinuating that we're intolerable children. WAAAAAAAAA! xD

Jokes. I agree with the post! Anyone who objects will be drawn and quartered >:(
It takes about 15 minutes for an Italian to reach sexual maturity.

Sparkle_Sun

If you want Towelie to be reasonable, you have to be too :P If you whine and moan and hate on Towelies hard work, don't expect a kind, reasonable response :P

Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too?

Barbacue2

Why is Tow a human being.  I hate that he can't be a robot or something. #rebel.

Quote from: TRITIUMNITR0X on Jul 27, 2014, 06:28 PM
Jokes. I agree with the post! Anyone who objects will be drawn and quartered >:(

adxlax

This is helpful, i see a lot of 'ermahgrslkfydgsjhlkar grief!1!1' type suggestions.

emm10

Dorritolicious

Tombo_

emm10

If tow hadn't said #rebel, I bet no one else would be saying it now. So.... #REBEL!

lioneatszebra

A good life lesson is when you have to complain about something, offer suggestions right after so you don't seem like a conceited you-know-what. It will open up a lot of opportunities for you.
brb, living offline

FinalTest

I'll be the first person to suggest something  :P In my opinion, if there was something like an auction for "Inactive Owner BCVs" it would keep some of the nice builds around and the amount that the house sold for could go to the inactive player. That way if he/she starts to play again he/she has some money to rebuild.

ddude_stnom

Quote from: FinalTest on Jul 28, 2014, 05:32 PM
I'll be the first person to suggest something  :P In my opinion, if there was something like an auction for "Inactive Owner BCVs" it would keep some of the nice builds around and the amount that the house sold for could go to the inactive player. That way if he/she starts to play again he/she has some money to rebuild.

If the house if auctioned off to player 'x' for supposing 'x' EMP, the original house owner may be a bit upset to see their hard work gone, and in return have only received a small percentage of what the house was worth.

This idea has been suggested many a time, but has been declined each time, so doubt the decision will have changed. :)

(I apologise, as I have taken this topic slightly off track xD.)