Apr 27, 2024, 08:46 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Pocketmine 0.9.0 Server

Started by Towelie, Jul 28, 2014, 07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I have set up a Pocketmine (pocket minecraft) 0.9.0 server. You can now join with your 0.9.x clients.
It's not vanilla, but it only has a few plugins (as most haven't been updated yet).

Server IP: games.superfuntime.org
^^^ This will be the new IP for our pocketmine server, we will not use the ro. one any more.

What works:
- Ranks and prefixes
- /home and /sethome
- Your chests should be in theory protected (not tested)
- Your builds are NOT protected (we have to wait for a protection plugin to be updated)
- Automated broadcasts

NOTE: All staff members need to contact me to have their ranks set to Mod/Admin. All ranks and passwords were reset (so you will need to /register again)
NOTE: Griefing will get you banned globally. So don't grief on this server.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

ryan_m004

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Dogggeh

Thank you :D (im a mod) and same port? 19132?

BluetigerESW

I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

ryan_m004

The server won't get off this page: connecting to server
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Towelie

Guys, I need you to tell me your nicknames AFTER you register them if you want me to set you back to your former ranks.
And ryan - keep trying it works for me

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

TheMop123

Wow love you too internet connection
Thanks so much Towelie!

Towelie

Quote from: TheMop123 on Jul 28, 2014, 08:23 AM
Wow love you too internet connection
Thanks so much Towelie!
No problem.
PS: This server is located in Canada so US players should have a lot less lag.

Dogggeh

ryan me too

we both live in au if that helps?

BluetigerESW

I'm not lagging I'm just crashing :(

Dogggeh

Iv registered ign: SirDoggeh rank:Mod

SFT_Beast

Its been 3 Hours... It still hasn't loaded..

BluetigerESW

Jul 28, 2014, 05:07 PM #12 Last Edit: Jul 28, 2014, 06:32 PM by BluetigerESW
It works for me I'm just using my iPod so I crash though...but as for the server it's super fast for me with not muh lag

Post Merge: Jul 28, 2014, 06:32 PM

Btw forgot to add that mods are unable to kick or ban

TheMop123

I will look into that further when I can be bothered to sit for 10 minutes watching my game load.
However the commands have changed so I will see what I can do.

KnifeStryke

Towelie, Im very, VERY excited to play on the new SFT :) My tablet is having some issues with charging so i might not be able to play for a few days, but soon, it will get fixed :P
My in-game IGN is KnifeStryke (with caps & such) i have NOT regestered yet, but tomarrow afternoon, when my tablet is fixed, i will. I will alert you via Skype as well as on this forum page.
Thanks again, this PocketEdition Server gets better and better.
YOU RULE :D :D

Knife OUT  :diamondblock: :diamondblock: :diamondblock:

Post Merge: Jul 30, 2014, 03:27 AM

Actually, just ONE more question. has PocketMine fixed INF Generation? In simpler terms, do infinate worlds fully work? I was messing around a few weeks ago with an older version, and you could walk for an infinate distance but after about 150 blocks, the terrain became invisible. so, Is that still happening? or is it fixed?

:diamondblock: :diamondblock:

Towelie

Infinite worlds work, yes. And guys, about the crashes/bugs- we're using an alpha version please have patience until they fix these bugs.

TheMop123

No Knife, This hasn't been fixed but, as Towelie said, it is only an alpha version so bugs were kind of expected.
Please everyone be patient while these bugs are fixed.

KnifeStryke

Alright! Thanks for the info! I really hope PocketMine fixed up is CPU usage problems etc, so that servers can work. I should be able to play this afternoon!! I dont know how time differeces work, but I figure that someone could come on with me :)
Ill be one roughly 4-5 Central Time in America.

PLAY WITH MEH PLS