Apr 27, 2024, 03:14 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

What's Your Excuse?

Started by supergomguy, Jul 28, 2014, 01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Giant

I'm too big to give little hugs.

Get me some Angel Delight - Butterscotch flavor.

Toffenut

I already told u!!!! I ate it all

Gimme a kitten

MrEpicWonder

But the kitten is mine

FEED ME SEYMORE!
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Godswarpawn

I don't know who or what that is.

Tell Johnny Bravo to stop flirting with girls!

MrEpicWonder

Eh, can't tell a man to quit his job.

Come watch movies with me.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Green_Giant

I don't know what a Movie is, only films.

Change the world.

MrEpicWonder

But that involves effort. Effort is boring.

Play games with me.

krikky97

No you're an idiot <3

Feed the pony

MrEpicWonder

The pony died! :(

Marmite Crisps please <3

supergomguy

I'm not that cruel

Punch me in the face!

MrEpicWonder

It'd be abuse.

Give me Cola/MountainDew/RedBull And pour em into a 2 Litre mug.

SkullzCrew

The dog drank it.

Cry me a river.

supergomguy

Whats a river?

Send me some money.

MrEpicWonder

What money?

Give me a slice of bread to wave in krikky's face.

Toffenut

I got none and stores are closed

Go buy me some pink hair dye to pour over my brother

Tombo_

I'm a derp and bought purple instead.

Hand me some poke bucks please ^-^

Green_Giant

Theres no ATM nearby.

Bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia.

supergomguy

There's no pasta shops nearby ;P

Cure my boredom.

stormshooter

You can't be bored if your having a SuperFunTime!  ;)

Give me food :c

supergomguy

Sorry food isn't healthy.

Eat a banana while juggling and sitting on a tricycle in your underwear with a box of computer parts on the floor while the house behind you explodes and makes a pig noise

MrEpicWonder

No because no.

Skype me?

krikky97

No I don't like you

Kill a baby

MrEpicWonder

I can't decide. Blender or Microwave?

Make love to a window.

Toffenut

I prefer doors

Plz go get me a bag of popcorn

Godswarpawn

No thanks, I've already eaten all of the popcorn.

Do me a favor and dance like Michael Jackson!