Started by supergomguy, Jul 28, 2014, 01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supergomguy

I don't know how to D:

Fly to the moon and get me a present.

MrEpicWonder

I'm not classified to.

Give me drawing skills
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Toffenut

I can't if I can't draw myself

Come give me a hug that will last for eternity. Otherwise u die!!!!

MrEpicWonder

*dies*

Help me find my wallet?
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Toffenut

*nom nom nom* That was ur wallet.....

Halp me find mah kitteh (no joke I've lost him he's in da house idk were)

MrEpicWonder

Try the kitchen.

Make me bacon?

Toffenut

IM VEGETARIAN

let me live with u

supergomguy

Sorry my house is full.

Fix my screen D:

MrEpicWonder

Too much money.

Come to my house.

Toffenut

Sure >:D after I visit everyone else's

Come be my friend

supergomguy

Idk where you are tho! D:

Feed me!

MrEpicWonder

Need to feed myself first.

Give me a hug (Don't you dare)

Toffenut

Ok!!! *hugs* I dared to give u a hug!!

Come smell mah flowers

Godswarpawn

*kicks the flowers.* NO.

Put some shades on!

MrEpicWonder

*Smacks the shades out of gods hand*
Yeahno.

Come meet me.

Toffenut

Rolls in mud with paws in the air, goes running in the forest and climbs a tree
*looking like a shrub know* *looks at watch* IM LATE TO MEET someone idk

Post Merge: Sep 05, 2014, 09:51 PM

Come give me a bath

MrEpicWonder

Haha no.

Get me a drink?

Toffenut

I drank your drink

Come give meh a massage

MrEpicWonder

Eh, nah. I'm not experianced.

Come talk to me?

pokemaster08

Sorry, I gotta do homework.

Get me the Fly donation.

MrEpicWonder

Everyone got it for a month, Limax <3

Get me more games

onionboys

Toffenut

Okay......... Um *akward silence*

Add a question to the reply above me

Squishyfoot

But I ain't gut none cummands tuh da forums.

Speek tutally imporpr grammer with meh.

supergomguy

Wat grammer mean?

Eat cheese