News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

What's Your Excuse?

Started by supergomguy, Jul 28, 2014, 01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrEpicWonder

Lactoseintolerant.

Slap me.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Toffenut

Ur to cute!!

Slap meh wit a fish  :fish:

supermee3

I may have eaten the fish :/

Love me :(

MrEpicWonder

I always have <3

Hug a dead corpse
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

supergomguy

I might have to kill you to do that...

Give me a high five!

MrEpicWonder

Too much effort.

Punch me in the jaw.

Toffenut

I can't punch u I'm to drunk on helium

Give me more helium

MrEpicWonder

Balloons need it more.

Kill Beiber

supergomguy

I don't wanna hurt ur feelings tho

Give me more uptime!

MrEpicWonder

JinxOnTheLoose

I have no food.

Build a castle!

Green_Giant

I keep crashing. D:

Fix my computer.

supergomguy

What computer?

Find my shoes.

Toffenut

They stink to much

Buy me an orange

MrEpicWonder

Dragonfruit alright?

Buy me a new PC

werewolfxx5

Sorry too poor

Make me a baked Potato
Former B-Team: Elder | 1.7.10: Elder/ Ex-AHoS
Prison: Ex/JMod | Pocket: Legend | Survival: Veteran
Pixelmon: Pikachu | Pixelmon Classic: Legendary / Ex-JMod | Creative: Dabbler

balistic_skills

i would but potatoes are bad for dogs

Don't change the subject

MrEpicWonder

Takes effort not to.

Get me a drink.

balistic_skills

you're not even thirsty

What's the difference between a novel and a book? :P

MrEpicWonder

I'm to lazy, google will tell you.

Make a question.

supergomguy

Idk how

*This is not a question but  u must answer it*

Toffenut

*faints*

Buy me a bouquet of flowers

supergomguy

Whats a flower?

Tell me what flowers are?

Toffenut

Idk what a flower is. I never went to school

Teach me.