Please vote for us daily!

What's Your Excuse?

Started by supergomguy, Jul 28, 2014, 01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DOMYOUTUBE

I dont know how to "serch"

Tell meh what your name is

Charliiruu☾

What if I'm to busy giving you a name nub?

Honestly all in life was a pineapple.... Will you get me a apple?

Aelia Angel

No because there are no such things as apples in a pineapple world

Log out
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

CleverWhale

Uh oh! My internet is being really slow. And my mouse doesn't do anything! Guess the only thing I can do is type...

Go and read a book! No excuses!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aelia Angel

Cats cant read!

Read for me.
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

Charliiruu☾

Your not a child you 5 year old

Go eat fry rice and noodles with some dream catchers

Lucy_23x

No because
1) You're*
2) dream catchers are not edible - I may die which may cause me unable to forfill further tasks in future life
3) She is a cat not a five year old child
4) IM CLIMBING A MOUNTAIN TOMORROW SO NAH

Go get me a ton of blister plasters, bubble bath and ache cream - for tomorrow pls.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Charliiruu☾

First of all good for you have a nice time! And I can't do that :P I'm already getting that for myself

Someone please send help

Lucy_23x

No because I apparently have to go to bed now. Right now, 9:40pm. Legit.

Go get meh a blankie c:

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Charliiruu☾

Uhh its summer you don't need one

Get me a tissue for my pineapple

Aelia Angel

Why do pineapples need tissues?

Say I like SFT.
Former Pocket Mod

Lucy_23x

No because I don't like sft because people like you exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :>

Give me a foot massage

Pls.

Darth_Noob

sorry, they smell

gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight(abba song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEjLoHdbVeE)

Lucy_23x

I cannot physically give you a male.
Though
I think @Thanos is single
;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Thanos is myne

Charliiruu☾

Hm busy stealing him away from you ;) (don't even know who he is lol)

I have a question..... Will you take care of me when I'm old?

Lucy_23x

No because you're already old

Get me chocolate

Charliiruu☾

Hm ok I'll get you some chocolate when I'm rich

Someone be My friend

Lucy_23x

No, because this faction leader dun need friends.

Get me water

Bakonator

Lucy_23x

No, because you're just bacon

Go get me chocolate

BloodQueenRazlc

I ate my chocolate 🍫

Get me a doggy :D 🐕

Lucy_23x

No, you have enough

Get me a pillow

Bakonator

Lucy_23x

No because I cba to watch a YouTube video

Go get me a blanket

Darth_Noob

they are too blank
fetch me some ps4s