Gmod TTT server: Update and Contest

Started by Karkafi, Jul 31, 2014, 03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karkafi

Jul 31, 2014, 03:23 PM Last Edit: Jul 31, 2014, 03:35 PM by Karkafi

Hey guys,

Some of you may know that I have been tasked with cleaning the staff team and reviving the TTT server. Well I felt today was a good day to give you all an update on what's happening there.

-All inactive staff members have been demoted. Our current staff list is:

Owners: BogeymanEST, Towelie, Juusto, Karkafi
SuperAdmins: killpaddy47, Chaos, BreadCrisp
Admin: unrealistic
Operators: warmachine91919, Garbouw

-I am happy to announce that a**hole has joined the team and will be helping us with adding new features to the servers and help us fix any issues with our current ones.

-The server was moved a couple weeks ago to a better host, which will make downloads faster, reduce lag etc.

-I just finished a list of all unused/bad maps. We will be removing them and add new ones soon.

The contest:

All you have to do is reply to this thread and we'll pick randomly pick a winner on August 8th!

Prize:
A copy of Garry's mod or a donator skin on the TTT server (if you already have Gmod)

Good luck!

Scotmid

arch8ic

SFT Lost Islands Engineer!

willhill2000

emm10

supergomguy

Karkafi

Quote from: hobodavid on Jul 31, 2014, 03:42 PM
Still haven't gotten my other donator skin back :3

Told you to ask any superadmin+ for it

BattleAxium

Jul 31, 2014, 03:48 PM #7 Last Edit: Jul 31, 2014, 04:11 PM by BattleAxium
:) :laugh: ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :steve: :sheep: :cow: :pig: :christmaspig: :creeper: :zombie: :jackolantern: :toweliedoh: :trollface:   :diamondshovel: :diamondpickaxe: :diamondaxe: :diamondhoe: :diamondsword: :iron: :gold: :diamond: :ironblock: :goldblock: :diamondblock: :tnt: :mobspawner: :grassydirt: :gravel: :lightstone: :chest: :workbench: :furnace: :bookshelf: :fire: :heart: :mushroom: :redflower: :yellowflower: :slimeball: :apple: :goldenapple: :boat: :minecart: :saddle: :leather: :bone: :book: :bow: :fishingrod: :bucket: :waterbucket: :lavabucket: :milkbucket: :cake: :egg: :greenrecord: :paper: :painting: :sign: :stick: :snowball: :lightstonedust: :sugar: :sugarcanes: :woodendoor: :cookedmeat: :fish:

katoon123

Jul 31, 2014, 03:53 PM #8 Last Edit: Jul 31, 2014, 04:23 PM by katoon123
:fish: :cookedmeat: :woodendoor: :sugarcanes: :sugar: :lightstonedust: :snowball: :stick: :sign: :painting: :paper: :greenrecord: :egg: :cake: :milkbucket: :lavabucket: :waterbucket: :bucket: :fishingrod: :bow: :book: :bone: :leather: :saddle: :minecart: :boat: :goldenapple: :apple: :slimeball: :yellowflower:  :redflower: :mushroom: :heart: :fire: :bookshelf: :furnace: :workbench: :chest: :lightstone: :gravel: :grassydirt: :mobspawner: :tnt: :diamondblock: :goldblock: :diamond: :gold: :iron: :diamondsword: :diamondhoe: :diamondaxe: :diamondpickaxe: :diamondshovel:  :trollface::toweliedoh: :jackolantern: :zombie: :creeper: :christmaspig: :pig: :cow: :sheep: :steve: :'( :-* :-\ :-X :-[ :P ::) ??? 8) :o :( >:( ;D :D ;) :laugh: :)

crazygamer113

Jul 31, 2014, 03:54 PM #9 Last Edit: Jul 31, 2014, 05:37 PM by crazygamer113
swegswegswegswegsweg :christmaspig: sweg :christmaspig: sweg :christmaspig: sweg :christmaspig: swegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegsweg :christmaspig: swegswegswegswegswegsweg :christmaspig: swegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegsweg :christmaspig: swegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegsweg :christmaspig: swegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegs :christmaspig:

pothnozz

Civendar

Civendar, the lord and owner of DwarfTowers was here.

Toxic_Foxtrot69

Great idea! I just love fresh and new.
Speaking of new... How about dropping one of the shotguns and replacing it with the AA-12!

Toxic

LUFC4eva

camster65

mabrams98

RicardoK1998

badbrad01

Kark for the prize I have a copy of good u can use that
Made By Miricx

Sparkle_Sun

Toxic_Foxtrot69

Storyapple

Quote from: crazygamer113 on Jul 31, 2014, 03:54 PM
swegswegswegswegsweg :christmaspig: sweg :christmaspig: sweg :christmaspig: sweg :christmaspig: swegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegsweg :christmaspig: swegswegswegswegswegsweg :christmaspig: swegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegsweg :christmaspig: swegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegsweg :christmaspig: swegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegswegs :christmaspig:
Yas  ^

Barbacue2

Barbacue2 is better   :fish: :fish: :fish: Barbacue2 is better   :fish: :fish: :fish: Barbacue2 is better  :fish: :fish: :fish: BARBACUE2 IS BETTER :fish: :fish: :fish: