May 14, 2024, 05:59 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

What would you do?

Started by Towelie, Aug 03, 2014, 12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingcozza

About ranks, I know you don't like having loads of colours but I think it'll look nice, I am currently [Legend] which is the same colour as Elite but with blue square brackets. Maybe add another rank for say 3 years or whatever.

papadruff4444

In my opinion I really think giving veteran and elite one or two build moves when there is a server restart is neccery I hope you take this into consideration:D
Thanks for your time

HiScore2

If I were owner, I would add a new rank called Expert Survivalist (Or just Survivalist) and to get it, you need to go to a place located in a specific area in the world and fall into a well nearby it with specific stuff in your inventory (Let's say, a stack of diamonds, 1 stack of gold blocks, 7 stacks of iron ore, and full repaired chainmail armor) and then you get teleported into an arena  (Make sure you have nothing but the stuff needed to drop in the well) and your inventory gets wiped and you are given a bow, 64 arrows, full Iron armor, and a Sharp II diamond sword.  So you either gotta kill the Wither or Enderdragon here (Whatever suits the server better, I was thinking Wither would be more peaceful as it isn't huge or anything) And you're in a huge arena with huge stands, walkways to get higher up to the wither (You're in a box anyways, it can't get too high but incase it's hugging the roof when it's got his little armor on) and when you kill it, You get the rank, and it broadcasts it throughout the whole server)

Why all this hardness to get the rank? Well, of course, it's so you can play on a Mindcrack style SFT server!  (Seriously, y'all gotta add this. Like, srsly.) No currency (by currency, I mean cash (EMP) of course y'all can set up a style of currency through stuff like villager trade, or player to player trade, like gold, lapis, diamond, etc)  just regular old LAN style. (Although LAN is quite new. shush)

Also, for Survivalist, you need to be an Elite first. (Or any higher rank of course)

By the time I start thinking, I'll probably see the bs I just wrote. Ehh. Worth a try

SFT_Beast

Quote from: HiScore2 on Aug 05, 2014, 03:11 AM
If I were owner, I would add a new rank called Expert Survivalist (Or just Survivalist) and to get it, you need to go to a place located in a specific area in the world and fall into a well nearby it with specific stuff in your inventory (Let's say, a stack of diamonds, 1 stack of gold blocks, 7 stacks of iron ore, and full repaired chainmail armor) and then you get teleported into an arena  (Make sure you have nothing but the stuff needed to drop in the well) and your inventory gets wiped and you are given a bow, 64 arrows, full Iron armor, and a Sharp II diamond sword.  So you either gotta kill the Wither or Enderdragon here (Whatever suits the server better, I was thinking Wither would be more peaceful as it isn't huge or anything) And you're in a huge arena with huge stands, walkways to get higher up to the wither (You're in a box anyways, it can't get too high but incase it's hugging the roof when it's got his little armor on) and when you kill it, You get the rank, and it broadcasts it throughout the whole server)

Why all this hardness to get the rank? Well, of course, it's so you can play on a Mindcrack style SFT server!  (Seriously, y'all gotta add this. Like, srsly.) No currency (by currency, I mean cash (EMP) of course y'all can set up a style of currency through stuff like villager trade, or player to player trade, like gold, lapis, diamond, etc)  just regular old LAN style. (Although LAN is quite new. shush)

Also, for Survivalist, you need to be an Elite first. (Or any higher rank of course)

By the time I start thinking, I'll probably see the bs I just wrote. Ehh. Worth a try
Honestly I like this idea except for the EnderDragon/Wither idea. I think it should be like a boss mob like the ones we have in mob arena, just with a lot of health with enchanted diamond armor probably.

balistic-skills

personally, i would add this plugin TreasureHunt, just I'm not too fond of how it works, and I guess it would be kind of hard because its just giving out items... but the items don't have to be the best, you could make it really rare, and have them reset every hour or so, but we should try this out

http://www.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft/treasurehunt#description

The Shepherd

Quote from: brE on Aug 04, 2014, 10:30 AM
ok this is fucking ridiculous, let me just clarify a few things here

I couldn't give a flying fuck if I'm banned or not, the only reason im posting unban requests is to see if the staff is stupid enough to unban me, but they aren't. I couldn't give less of a  shit, okay. People ask for themselves; will he change if he come back? NO. No, I won't fucking change, I see absolutely no reason to do it.

"but omg mirix is so funeh and gud he should be unbannedhes nice person ok"

I'm not a nice person and I like it that way. I am an asshole, I'm a piece of shit and I want to be an asshole and I want to be a piece of shit. I like to insult kids on the internet and I like to make them feel bad about their decision to use the internet before they're old enough to handle it

when i first came to sft, that's about 4 years ago now, nobody knew me, and i expected people to ignore me and i didnt expect people to talk to me, i just wanted to play the damn game. I dont even remember how i got popular in the first place, i think i was talking to towelie on the irc chat about a minecraft account (i was using supervoltage's minecraft account when i first joined).

havent your parents taught you to not change? havent your parents taught you to just be yourself and don't try to change just to fit in to a certain group of people? if i change now, that makes me an even bigger douchebag also a double standard. I dont care what you think about me, I dont care if you like me or not, just stop making a drama out of it, because i feel that there shouldnt be any need of it when i wasnt involved in the discussion in the first place, nor did i want to be involved

miricx, out.
That was a solid argument, but:
If you behave like a douchebag and insult everyone, making a drama out of it is the least you can expect.
Also how many people would feel comfortable playing in a server where someone insults everyone and gets very light punishment?

The Lovin Spoon

that's what i said, i dont care if i get unbanned or not, so they wont have to put out with it anyways, cant you fuckin read or what

Towelie

Stay on topic and stop insulting people.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796