[Free2Play] Unturned Update

Started by Towelie, Aug 12, 2014, 11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

We invite you to try out Unturned: a free to play, zombie survival game that you can get on Steam right now!
A lot of SFT-ers play it and it's a peaceful server (PvE) where players help each other (and occasionally grief each other... ok ban.).

Server IP: 198.100.154.155

What's new:
Loot respawn - Every 30 min the loot respawns now. That means that you won't have to wait for a server restart to find loot now (however, that also means that every 30 min, dropped items despawn so don't leave your items on the ground)
We can now kick/ban players. So if you notice any griefers, let us know.
We can now respawn all zombies. Zombies dead? Request a global zombie respawn
We can now repair/refuel all vehicles (globally). We will do this when we see fit.
The following people can restart the server if it's down or if it needs a restart: ExconHD, MarisaKirisamex3 and me. Obviously, Dpa too if he wishes I can teach him :P

Thanks to BattleAxium for showing me the Unturned mods.
NOTE: We cannot add plugins, there are just a few mods out there and we have the ones worth having.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Jyncs

Thanks Towelie, Battle, Excon and Marisa for all your hard work and making this server better!

mjoll9

Aug 12, 2014, 12:39 PM #2 Last Edit: Aug 12, 2014, 01:11 PM by mjoll9
I should really give this a go! Will get on the server asap :D

Post Merge: Aug 12, 2014, 01:11 PM

scary game, i need friend pls

curiousartist

Every time I try loggin on to the server I can never stay connected for longer than 5-10 seconds before it boots me back to the title screen. I have WAY too much time logged on that game, and a lot of it was on my friend's private server, which I never had any trouble connecting to. Any help?

onionboys

i has supplies to give new ppl ;3

Towelie

Quote from: curiousartist on Aug 12, 2014, 05:56 PM
Every time I try loggin on to the server I can never stay connected for longer than 5-10 seconds before it boots me back to the title screen. I have WAY too much time logged on that game, and a lot of it was on my friend's private server, which I never had any trouble connecting to. Any help?
Does it crash / do you get an error?
If yes, keep trying i crashed ~10 times once. game is in alpha and all.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Racerkid998

Green_Giant

If you mean weather your computer will handle it, The graphics are not the best so it's likely your computer will handle it if it has a reasonable amount of RAM.

diggydogck

Quote from: Racerkid998 on Aug 13, 2014, 08:38 AM
What are the graphics like?
The game is a combination of Roblox and Dayz, as I see it. (Graphics like Roblox, but you can change the graphic settings to what your computer can handle, as Green_Giant was referring to)

curiousartist

Quote from: Towelie on Aug 13, 2014, 04:31 AM
Quote from: curiousartist on Aug 12, 2014, 05:56 PM
Does it crash / do you get an error?
If yes, keep trying i crashed ~10 times once. game is in alpha and all.
Yeah all I had to do was restart it and I worked fine. It's a marvel it works as well as it does given the fact that it was made by one 16 year old in his bedroom.

Toxic_Foxtrot69

Cool. Im happy we have an unturned server. Im coming to check it out!!!

emm10

It might be a good idea to automate restarts, just in case none of the people with the correct permissions can be reached, the server would still restart automatically.

Towelie

Not possible, we tried but it doesn't work.
I'm almost always reachable.

MarisaKirisame

I'm also almost always available :P You can add me on steam if you feel the need to.