Jun 09, 2024, 08:49 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Backpacks

Started by Towelie, Aug 16, 2014, 05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Aug 16, 2014, 05:59 PM Last Edit: Aug 17, 2014, 12:52 PM by Kaninka
We have added a backpacks system on Survival (Type /backpack to access it).
Currently it's being tested. If we notice any bad bugs with it (glitches, dupes, etc) we will remove it.
Standard backpack size is 2 rows. You can buy a 4 or 6 row backpack for 10 or 15 Eur from the premium shop.

NOTE: If we do remove the plugin you will receive premium shop credit so you can buy anything else of that value.

http://superfuntime.buycraft.net/category/168597

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Cireshie

All the old plugins are being revived! :O

bandgeek7772

mine duplicated items once when i died in lava but i feel like that can be fixed easily

Towelie

Quote from: bandgeek7772 on Aug 16, 2014, 06:52 PM
mine duplicated items once when i died in lava but i feel like that can be fixed easily
Send me a forum pm explaining exactly how that happened.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

TheGoldenKibby

I thought it was a premium shop.

Towelie

Towelie

Backpacks no longer drop their items when you die now. This way I am fixing the dupe issue and also making players happy!

Adam_Sawg

so your saying, anything i add to backpack is safe? even from death? what if you removed the plugin and i have stuff in there? will it be gone forever?

ryan_m004

Quote from: Adam_Sawg on Aug 17, 2014, 10:07 AM
so your saying, anything i add to backpack is safe? even from death? what if you removed the plugin and i have stuff in there? will it be gone forever?
yes
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

ddude_stnom

If the plugin is removed, you are normally given a few days warning to empty your stuff out of the backpack.

Towelie

Quote from: ddude_stnom on Aug 17, 2014, 10:29 AM

If the plugin is removed, you are normally given a few days warning to empty your stuff out of the backpack.
This. However, I DO NOT RECOMMEND STORING ANYTHING VALUABLE IN THE BACKPACK.
WE WILL NOT REFUND YOU OF ANY LOST ITEMS DUE TO BUGS/GLITCHES PLEASE TAKE CAUTION AND KNOW THAT THIS IS A PLUGIN THAT IS NOT MADE BY US AND WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE OF IT.

ChoctheMilkman

To me this would be a thing i would only use if i go mining and need the extra spaces or something like that, is it added to the Premium shop yet aswell? i took a look before but i couldn't find it? :milkbucket:

Adam_Sawg

Quote from: Towelie on Aug 17, 2014, 10:44 AM

WE WILL NOT REFUND YOU OF ANY LOST ITEMS DUE TO BUGS/GLITCHES PLEASE TAKE CAUTION AND KNOW THAT THIS IS A PLUGIN THAT IS NOT MADE BY US AND WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE OF IT.
ok but tow calm down the caps...

emm10

Quote from: Adam_Sawg on Aug 17, 2014, 12:50 PM

He's being calm, he's just using caps so that people don't skip over it.

Towelie

Quote from: emm10 on Aug 17, 2014, 04:17 PM

^

blakus87

Quote from: Towelie on Aug 17, 2014, 05:15 PM
Quote from: emm10 on Aug 17, 2014, 04:17 PM

^
you can't tell him what to do

ddude_stnom

Quote from: Choc_Milks22 on Aug 17, 2014, 11:19 AM
To me this would be a thing i would only use if i go mining and need the extra spaces or something like that, is it added to the Premium shop yet aswell? i took a look before but i couldn't find it? :milkbucket:

Yep, they are on there! In the shop, go to 'old items' and it will be at the bottom of that list. :)