Apr 28, 2024, 01:04 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

It's that time of the year again

Started by Towelie, Aug 18, 2014, 05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

My least favorite time of the year. When school starts. It's when our servers start taking a huge hit in playerbase and players online. It's when we hit ~10 players in the deadzone and ~30 in the rush hour. It's the time when we struggle to get by, when we can barely cover our monthly donation goal and when we have to resort to spending hundreds of dollars on advertising / month to get by.
Let's just say it's not such a good time for SFT.
What I ask of you guys is to not forget about SFT, to play once in a while when you can (it means a lot to us) and to tell your friends / new school buddies about our server and donate if you can.

Thank you!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Qwerty102964

Very important post. Don't forget to spread the word everyone. Hosting servers isn't easy... or free. :3

kitchen1999

Totally agree, this is a great server and we don't want to loose it ); I've already got a few friends interested and ill continue to play good luck Towelie!
No more sandwiches, I'm done

Darren64_NY

Ah yes, school. When it starts, I will be taking breaks from all the gaming since school is very important.

zomcri

Il have a new school so i wont be on as much as before, I'll try to get some friends to play.

Summer literally brought 0 players to tekkit xD...
we prettymuch lost players....
i cri everitiem

ChoctheMilkman

Been at school for the past 6 months... so no change here :)

ryan_m004

Quote from: Choc_Milks22 on Aug 18, 2014, 06:49 AM
Been at school for the past 6 months... so no change here :)
Aha same
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Chill2000

I'll defiantly be telling all my mates, and I'm going to try and donate at least £20 a week if not more :)
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

greenboys510

I won't be staying on consistently, as I am going into grade 8 and must start preparing for the hell that is the first few years of high school. But I will definitely pop on occasionally, as I normally do when school starts :3

ExconHD

Quote from: greenboys510 on Aug 18, 2014, 12:11 PM
I won't be staying on consistently, as I am going into grade 8 and must start preparing for the hell that is the first few years of high school. But I will definitely pop on occasionally, as I normally do when school starts :3
Just so you know grade 9 and 10 are a joke, dont worry about putting anymore effort in than you do with grade 8

DarkTrainer45

Ofc I'll try to donate a lot this year since I can actually get money from the classes I'm taking :>

Tyvic

Yep. This year for me it's going to be difficult. TONS of tests/
Reports. You'll won't nearly see me on as often unfortunately :'(

Limax007

I'm going to try to keep my son away from the computer as much as I can (I will fail in a epic way).
Still I'm going to be around and donate a bit.

HiScore2

L :snowball: L Canada=No School till October 4th...

Hopefully

Even if, I'm so addicted to Sft possibly the only thing that could drag me away from it is some huge project or maybe I get a girlfriend life or maybe nothing cuz what is life
mc is life
i have no life
lel

Brightpkz

School hit me hard, I gotta even resign on a server :/

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

greenboys510

Quote from: Brightpkz on Aug 20, 2014, 02:40 PM
School hit me hard, I gotta even resign on a server :/

Don't know how bad school is in Hong Kong, but in the province my mom and dad grew up in school hours are craaaaazy long xd

Hedgehog706

Got school here to guys :/
Very hard to keep up but I have tons of friends now playing pixelmon, they have lots if time.
I will be in the forums though... A lot..
My school supplies IPads to use for "school purposes" and SFT is blocked... Just not the forums. Since according to their protection system forums are a news source and that's also why reddit is not blocked. So I will have the chance to be on the forums. :bookshelf: