News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Endurance

Started by Qwerty102964, Aug 20, 2014, 05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwerty102964

Aug 20, 2014, 05:50 AM Last Edit: Aug 20, 2014, 08:27 PM by Qwerty102964
Countdown is here.

Do you have a lot of time on your hands? I hope so, because today you'll be needing quite a bit of it. This event will be very simple -- but it will take a very long time. The rules are very few: simply stand on the tower, don't kill others, and don't fall off. You could do that all night... provided you have the time. This game simply boils down to who is willing to wait longer than anyone else to claim the prize. The prize, by the way, is worth about 750,000emp... so it may be worth your time. Be there tonight at 6:00pm GMT -6 and get ready to put your endurance to the test. :diamondblock:

balistic_skills

im playing, called it :3

stormshooter

Finally, an event I'm good at! :D

Towelie

Hahaha reminds me of those dealership that give away a free car to the last person to be still touching it without getting their hands off. PS: You can't just leave your mc character idle because kick and if you get kicked then BAM! You're OUTe

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

balistic_skills

Quote from: Towelie on Aug 20, 2014, 06:21 AM
Hahaha reminds me of those dealership that give away a free car to the last person to be still touching it without getting their hands off. PS: You can't just leave your mc character idle because kick and if you get kicked then BAM! You're OUTe
Go AFK and move your mouse every couple minutes or so :P

onionboys

time to create irl pistons to move my mouse every minute so I can afk for days

itsConnor_

I feel for whoever has to supervise!
Trainee & JMod July 2011-early 2012
Mod - summer 2012
Head of Hosts - December 2012 - July 2013
Steam

Adam_Sawg

i made a AFK machine, no way ill be kick for afk from that! im gonna win! unless i dont use my mac, then the game will shut down at me =(

ACrazyHobo

Quote from: Adam_Sawg on Aug 20, 2014, 09:57 AM
i made a AFK machine, no way ill be kick for afk from that! im gonna win! unless i dont use my mac, then the game will shut down at me =(
I am going to assume this was a joke post lol

HiScore2

JinxOnTheLoose tried to Jinx my luck on LavaLuck unfortunately Jinx Jinxed herself and I won 15k, G_G thought blakus didn't give G_G 1m for prize winner and started tr0lling us saying "i rigd it n00bs" then when G_G thought it was GG he read his chat and found out I actually won a Giant 1m.

Someone murder me

In other words
750k=p00p on st1ck

rens0wntnoob

Quote from: Towelie on Aug 20, 2014, 06:21 AM
words taken away from me. haha

emm10

Quote from: HiScore2 on Aug 20, 2014, 11:48 AM
JinxOnTheLoose tried to Jinx my luck on LavaLuck unfortunately Jinx Jinxed herself and I won 15k, G_G thought blakus didn't give G_G 1m for prize winner and started tr0lling us saying "i rigd it n00bs" then when G_G thought it was GG he read his chat and found out I actually won a Giant 1m.

Someone murder me

In other words
750k=p00p on st1ck
wat?

JinxOnTheLoose

Quote from: HiScore2 on Aug 20, 2014, 11:48 AM

Someone murder me

In other words
750k=p00p on st1ck

I will jinx you again m9-2+1.

Qwerty102964

To the people worried about issues of others being AFK - don't worry. I have some solutions. :3

Brightpkz

Sounds cool! But can't make it :(

Good luck to players! :)

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

maxwolf28

That is 7pm gmt -5, right?

nyllekFTW

When is this for gmt-7?

Qwerty102964

For those unsure about timezones - the event starts in approximately 6 hours and 20 minutes.

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: Qwerty102964 on Aug 20, 2014, 04:41 PM
For those unsure about timezones - the event starts in approximately 6 hours and 20 minutes.
And lasts for 6 hours xP

Darren64_NY

Quote from: Eternal_Jamie on Aug 20, 2014, 04:42 PM
Quote from: Qwerty102964 on Aug 20, 2014, 04:41 PM
And lasts for 6 hours xP

So true.

Dac7dj

Qwerty102964

Quote from: Dac7dj on Aug 20, 2014, 05:40 PM
So 8pm EDT?

I believe it would be 7pm in that timezone.
About 4 hours and 33 minutes from now.

pothnozz

*pothnozz was kicked for AFK*

Darren64_NY

Someone add a timer.

clard