Apr 27, 2024, 01:56 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] We are now EULA compliant

Started by Towelie, Aug 24, 2014, 11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

The Survival Donator Shop was updated to be EULA Compliant.
We have removed all the EULA violating items.
We will probably take a serious hit to donations received and from here on we will probably have to reduce / downsize if donations don't at least cover our costs.

You can help! /vote or /donate daily and tell your friends about us!

Changes to the donator shop:
- Removed all the EULA violating items/permissions/ranks
- Added icons for the new rank packs in /buy
- Added Disguise perms as our new recommended package
- Added a new rank - Eccentric. IT sits between Philanthropist and Sponsor price-wise. So far it's the only rank pack that contains badge permissions
- Added a new free item - Farm animal eggs. You can get it for free weekly, gives you two eggs of each farm animal.
- Tweaked the discount from 25% to 15% because with removing EULA breaking donations we can no longer afford to offer big discounts

It's up to you guys to ensure the continuation of SFT. Donate if you can, and if you can't, voting and word of mouth will help us a lot as well.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Dogggeh

Come on SFT we can do it! Personally i will be donating a large sum soon, i hope others can follow in my footsteps.

ddude_stnom

I like the addition of the new rank and believe that may be quite a success to those who don't want Sponsor/ Santa, but want good cosmetic items with the rank.

pothnozz

Please add /mytime to factions. I'm pretty sure it doesn't break the eula since it doesn't give any unfair advantages.

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796