Apr 27, 2024, 10:00 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] Watch our new spawntown being built

Started by Towelie, Sep 08, 2014, 08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjoll9

Is that center building like a clock? Cause if it is, thats so cool @_@ if it somehow moved to the real time (well the server time) that would be so much cooler xd But sadly i know it cant (well with command blocks you can do anything so ye)

katoon123

Quote from: mjoll9 on Sep 10, 2014, 11:50 AM
Is that center building like a clock? Cause if it is, thats so cool @_@ if it somehow moved to the real time (well the server time) that would be so much cooler xd But sadly i know it cant (well with command blocks you can do anything so ye)

im sure a plugin can do that kinda stuff

krankenstein20

Quote from: Towelie on Sep 10, 2014, 08:56 AM
I like the new spawn town a lot. I think the builders working on it are very good.
I know what you mean battle, and there still are epic builders out there, problem is they made build teams which charge upwards of $900 of building a spawn town.
I approached such a team a while back, thinking they'd want like $100 max but nope....

i know bro 70 bucks or whatever it is for a banner i think its about 60$ too much but 100$ for a spawn u could just get peeps on for them to do it that reguarly play

blakus87

emm10

Quote from: brE on Sep 10, 2014, 07:44 AM
Quote from: BattleAxium on Sep 10, 2014, 02:11 AM
Quote from: pothnozz on Sep 08, 2014, 02:56 PM
Looks too much like w2 spawn imo
There isn't really much change in the spawntowns anymore. It's either a reused design or an old spawntown that was previously used. Too bad there isn't that many talented builders active or that play Minecraft anymore.
too bad that there arent any really sucky

I miss stupid and ugly lookimg towns built out of nothing but cobblestone
I'll do that for 900$

diggydogck

That looks like a ton of fun. If only I got the opportunity to build something like that for Survival.
My favorite spawn was the one on the beach. It was built around an arc of land close to the beach and really was a work of art. It was and still is my favorite spawn so far, definitely.
On the other hand, I cannot wait to see how this one turns out.

Stinistar

The spawn town is starting to take shape! Could use some more pink in my opinion  ;)

supermee3

Quote from: StiniPenguin on Sep 15, 2014, 06:29 AM
The spawn town is starting to take shape! Could use some more pink in my opinion  ;)
I will put some pink somewhere for you Stini :3
ÆØÅ