Jun 05, 2024, 03:00 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Slimefun

Started by Towelie, Sep 28, 2014, 12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Sep 29, 2014, 03:23 PM
when i used slimefun earlier (small server i use to play around with plugins not public) that sword was made to be used with the talisman of the anvil which makes it never break and youre supposed to use the beheading sword to get the skulls
I do what I do after carefully looking into every aspects. I don't just mindlessly bash my head against the keyboard and remove stuff just for the sake of it.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Towelie on Sep 29, 2014, 04:29 PM
when i used slimefun earlier (small server i use to play around with plugins not public) that sword was made to be used with the talisman of the anvil which makes it never break and youre supposed to use the beheading sword to get the skulls
I do what I do after carefully looking into every aspects. I don't just mindlessly bash my head against the keyboard and remove stuff just for the sake of it.

i understand that and i dont question your choices im just saying to everyone else thats how this plugin was setup but the way it is now adds things to the server without destroying it

Towelie

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Sep 29, 2014, 04:05 PM
Quote from: Brightpkz on Sep 29, 2014, 04:01 PM

You can't find the wither skelly mobs and I am pretty sure the sword got banned after finding out that it could potentially wreck the economy

it did but im just saying that is the way the items were designed now that sword probably wont be used even tho there is very well a way to get it that any player can do
sword is re-added actually with tweaked chances

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Towelie on Sep 29, 2014, 05:58 PM

You can't find the wither skelly mobs and I am pretty sure the sword got banned after finding out that it could potentially wreck the economy

it did but im just saying that is the way the items were designed now that sword probably wont be used even tho there is very well a way to get it that any player can do

oh nice :D but with the sifted ore is there gonna be a new way to get that or is it unneeded in things were allowed? like the available armor can it be made without that ore?

Towelie

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Sep 29, 2014, 07:08 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Sep 29, 2014, 05:58 PM

oh nice :D but with the sifted ore is there gonna be a new way to get that or is it unneeded in things were allowed? like the available armor can it be made without that ore?
re-added pan

liquidbudder

I love slime fun and have already made a grappling hook :D keep the plugin!

BritanniaRules

Made the walking stick then everything is locked after that. The video is useless as everything is unlocked in the video and no help with the SFT version of the plugin.
Very disappointed with this new addition SFT... I hope new players to SFT don't have the same experience as I had as I doubt they would come back :(

Eternal_Jamie

Oct 12, 2014, 01:04 AM #32 Last Edit: Oct 12, 2014, 01:17 AM by Eternal_Jamie
Quote from: BritanniaRules on Oct 12, 2014, 12:43 AM
Made the walking stick then everything is locked after that. The video is useless as everything is unlocked in the video and no help with the SFT version of the plugin.
Very disappointed with this new addition SFT... I hope new players to SFT don't have the same experience as I had as I doubt they would come back :(
You use the book to unlock stuff with xp. /sf guide if I'm not mistaken, clucking on something unlocks it if you have the xp. Not "sfts version" of the plugin, the guy just unlocked the stuff to demonstrate it. Sure they won't if they actually look at the guide book, pretty much impossible to do anything with the plugin without it.