Alarming drop of revenue

Started by Towelie, Oct 03, 2014, 07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecgecg

Just give the new people a charmander or something when they join because they will get it anyways so it's just a boost

onionboys

Kanto Pixelmon Server

Dpa said he always wanted one, but he didn't have the time or builders needed for a project like this.

Sent from TapaSwag

BioPh33r

Quote from: onionboyzz on Oct 04, 2014, 02:35 PM
Kanto Pixelmon Server

Dpa said he always wanted one, but he didn't have the time or builders needed for a project like this.

Sent from TapaSwag

I would mind helping out a build like this and alot of players on pixelmon thinks im a very good builder on pixelmon

sam5638

Quote from: Towelie on Oct 04, 2014, 08:31 AM
Quote from: sam5638 on Oct 04, 2014, 02:19 AM
Why not get rid of some of the servers that are literally never used and focus more on the ones that are?
Examples.

7 days to die, Garys mod, Minecraft pocket edition? Don't think the tekkit server is used all that much either is it? Like one person on at a time :/

badbrad01

Quote from: sam5638 on Oct 04, 2014, 04:07 PM
Why not get rid of some of the servers that are literally never used and focus more on the ones that are?
Examples.

7 days to die, Garys mod, Minecraft pocket edition? Don't think the tekkit server is used all that much either is it? Like one person on at a time :/

7 days to join is used a lot in fact     
Garry's mod is getting relaunched this weekend
Made By Miricx

Jasper

Just a short idea here: YouTube is a Big thing nowadays, so why not make an official SFT YouTube channel. New Players could watch and make them want to play on the servers, as well as collect the revenue from monitizing the videos. You could use the Youtube Revenue to pay the bills, and possibly get new, donating players. I know that I, personally would subscribe and watch all of the videos.

Except the ones with FrostyRaiden

JK

ExconHD

Quote from: Jasper on Oct 04, 2014, 07:11 PM
Just a short idea here: YouTube is a Big thing nowadays, so why not make an official SFT YouTube channel. New Players could watch and make them want to play on the servers, as well as collect the revenue from monitizing the videos. You could use the Youtube Revenue to pay the bills, and possibly get new, donating players. I know that I, personally would subscribe and watch all of the videos.

Except the ones with FrostyRaiden

JK
Towelie and Miric already both have a channel with over 300 subs. Minecraft videos are dead and a waste and time though

Quote from: sam5638 on Oct 04, 2014, 04:07 PM
Examples.

Rallyreaper is working on 7days to die and is actually active. Garrys mod is being relaunched today. Pocket edition aswell is active. Maybe check out the servers first to see if theyre actually active before you say they arent

sam5638

By active a few players on at a time isn't really good enough though :/

willhill2000

emm10

Quote from: sam5638 on Oct 04, 2014, 09:33 PM
By active a few players on at a time isn't really good enough though :/
MC PE only costs about 5 euros a month to keep running, so it's not a huge upkeep. Also, since TTT has been relaunched, it has had about 15 players on every once in a while, and 7 days to die is pretty active.