Life Is Feudal - Server

Started by Towelie, Oct 08, 2014, 08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I have hosted a Life is Feudal server (on a machine that already existed so at no extra cost).
To play on it, look it up in the list of "Internet" servers. The name is Super Fun Time [superfuntime.org] (easiest to find is to sort by name)

NOTE: Watch some videos before playing as i tried playing and did not understand how to do stuff.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

jake5675

I have been thinking about getting this game it's really cool your doing a server for it. If I pick it up and have some free time after B-team I might play for an hour or two here and there. :)

Adam_Sawg

Sorry i cant get it tow, not now, but maybe in a few days ill get the game and play it with SFT! thx for the server

Towelie

Oct 09, 2014, 11:01 AM #3 Last Edit: Oct 09, 2014, 11:50 AM by Towelie
Here's how the server is set up (for those that are interested):

<skillsStatsMult>20</skillsStatsMult> <!--  =1 is vanilla MMO skills progression setting (range: 0.1 - 100) -->
   <skillcap>2500</skillcap> <!--  =600 is vanilla MMO skill cap (range: 200 - 3000) -->
   <terraformingSpeed>4</terraformingSpeed> <!--  Terraforming speed during TUNNELING only. 0.8 is a vanilla setting. Can be raised up to 60, but only players with GM powers will be able to dig tunnels with a single iteration (range: 0.1 - 5) -->
   <craftingPeriod>30</craftingPeriod> <!-- seconds for 1 crafting tick (burning of fuel, heating of objects etc) (range: 1 - 3600) -->
   <animalBFPeriod>30</animalBFPeriod> <!-- minutes between a breeding check. New harvest, dung and young animals will appear on that tick (range: 1 - 600) -->
   <dayCycle>3</dayCycle> <!-- Real life hours per in game day. Affects speed of crops and trees growth (range: 0.5 - 24) -->
   <animalsCount>50</animalsCount> <!--  WARNING! Big numbers might result a heavy server load. We'd recommend 50 or 100, but you can always experiment on your own hardware ;) Amount of animal spawn points and may result in a maximum of spawned animals at once. (range: 0 - 100) -->
   <maxPlayers>32</maxPlayers> <!--  Maximum amount of SIMULTANEOUS players on one server (range: 1 - 64) -->

Note that I've tweaked the settings so there's no need for a lot of players online also so that progression isn't as cumbersome (doesn't take months to learn stuff)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

RallyReaper

CrodPS

CooL!
Hoping to joining real soon!

Towelie

Quote from: CrodPS on Oct 10, 2014, 07:56 AM
CooL!
Hoping to joining real soon!
Looking forward to seing you online

supergomguy

Sounds awesome! I will play as soon as I get the game :P but I personally don't really think this server will become very popular because it is quite expensive and the game isn't too popular currently. I still think its really cool though!