[Survival] Tic Tac Toe

Started by Towelie, Oct 11, 2014, 11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

For those boring (really boring) times when you're on survival and are wondering: "hmm.. what should I do now?", we have Tic Tac Toe (developed by FearThe1337)
To play the game type /ttt challenge <playername> They will then accept and an interface will open
You can bet up to 5000 EmpBucks per game via /ttt challenge <playername> <amount>

There is one fundamental flaw with the game (not the plugin, but the game itself) that we did not think about before doing it: Tic tac toe almost always ends in a draw xD (just like the real game). But that one time when your opponent is not paying attention you will win xD

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

supergomguy

Awesome! What happens to the money if it is a draw? :P

cloberrie

Adam_Sawg

i think you will get a refund if its a tie

Happysheep102

8snowy11

Wow, that is awesome. Thanks for adding this to survival

Brightpkz

Lol I still remember when Towelie forced me to win xD This is awesome! :D Maybe power-ups could be added in for exp/emp?

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Towelie

Quote from: Brightpkz on Oct 12, 2014, 02:06 PM
Lol I still remember when Towelie forced me to win xD This is awesome! :D Maybe power-ups could be added in for exp/emp?
What do you mean?

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Adam_Sawg

Quote from: Towelie on Oct 12, 2014, 02:40 PM
What do you mean?

since when tow forces people to beat him?  :creeper:
btw tow i got 2 questions:

1) can we fight against CPU's (non- players) if no1 wants to play tic tac toe with me?

2) can you edit the /xps a bit? about 30 lvls for effect isnt worth it, and idk wo can get 60lvls of xps to get 1 key...

Brightpkz

What do you mean?

If you mean the forced me to win part, you could've won but instead you placed your wool at a bad place making me win. If you mean power ups, maybe pay a bit of money for I dunno, controlling the opponent's next move/extra move/change one piece on the 9 boxes to your own? Just some vague ideas.

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Green_Giant

Quote from: Brightpkz on Oct 13, 2014, 11:02 AM
What do you mean?

If you mean the forced me to win part, you could've won but instead you placed your wool at a bad place making me win. If you mean power ups, maybe pay a bit of money for I dunno, controlling the opponent's next move/extra move/change one piece on the 9 boxes to your own? Just some vague ideas.
Power up's wouldn't work, the game is too simple. As the game is already, whoever starts wins 90% of the time.

Adam_Sawg

Quote from: Green_Giant on Oct 13, 2014, 12:18 PM
Quote from: Brightpkz on Oct 13, 2014, 11:02 AM
What do you mean?

Power up's wouldn't work, the game is too simple. As the game is already, whoever starts wins 90% of the time.

i got a idea for tic tac toe, since its 90% win, why not change it a bit? xD questions will appear and you will have 2 picks (red wool = no /lime wool = yes) first to answer gets to place. i used to play this with my friends, they liked it