Dota 2 Items*removed
JABBA
Minecraft Comes Alive
Statues
Trade Booth Mod

Utility Mods Added (Mods needed to run other mods):
Autoutils
Libschematic

*Note: You may have to open your map configuration with 'm' and change the positioning of the map due to it blocking the Gold Count of the Dota 2 Mod

Special thanks to saywhat2365

Also, Halloween Event coming soon!

MrEpicWonder

I would so participate in the halloween event, but i'm unsure of my time ahead, not sure if i will be avaliable or not D:
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Fractalion

Not sure what you guys added that would have done this, but I have gone from perfect performance without losing so much as a frame to getting only 2FPS.

(and no, my settings haven't changed at all)

IPwnCreeps

Quote from: Fractalion on Oct 12, 2014, 02:03 AM
Not sure what you guys added that would have done this, but I have gone from perfect performance without losing so much as a frame to getting only 2FPS.

Absolutely no idea why thatd be happening. Where are you/What are you around when you log in?

Fractalion

Quote from: IPwnCreeps on Oct 12, 2014, 02:25 AM

Absolutely no idea why thatd be happening. Where are you/What are you around when you log in?

The house Moose, Ella and I share. Moose isn't having problems, and I didn't used to.

IPwnCreeps

Quote from: Fractalion on Oct 12, 2014, 02:28 AM
Quote from: IPwnCreeps on Oct 12, 2014, 02:25 AM

The house Moose, Ella and I share. Moose isn't having problems, and I didn't used to.
I have no idea :S

graven2603

:jackolantern: :jackolantern: Could we have a clue to what the event is about?  :jackolantern: :jackolantern:
Yuri!!! on ICE is just the best #Victuri
"Try getting good scrub, Time to learn by dying"

teeman2003