Apr 28, 2024, 04:20 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

SFT is love, SFT is life

Started by Towelie, Oct 15, 2014, 04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I'd like to point out something that bothers me some times.
You are Super Fun Time, you are the World, you are the representatives of the next generation of people.
However, some of you are kind of bad to others (I'd use the word asshole but I can't).
Please learn to be nicer with players. Please learn that just because someone's view is different than yours it doesn't mean that you are better.
Please learn that what makes one tick, doesn't make the other.

Stop picking on players/other people for really stupid reasons. Start being better people and better with your peers.
If you keep going the way you are you will probably die alone and bitter and in the end regret behaving like you did.

What I'm reffering to? The people that immediately discourage someone just because they think their idea is "worthless".

Examples of people that are being basically bullied with mean and offensive comments:
- People that post on the forums trying to make friends (eg: ask me anything)
- People that don't agree with you
- Others

Let's take this month as the month we learn to be better people and to stop bullying  and pointless discrimination.
Let's try to be better people or if we can't to just shut up and don't make other people's life miserable.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

ryan_m004

Thankyou for posting this tow, by the way... Do not flame bait or gang on someone, it ain't nice :)
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

SkullzCrew

SFT is love, SFT is life. R&U.

IamHerrow

This I like, thanks Tow for this lovely post.

JinxOnTheLoose

I agree with this. Some people can be very rude and use rude words that cross the line.

Kindness is the key to a happy you and a happy community! <3

The Lovin Spoon

Sure, but the ask me anything is just cluckin stupid, you thought so aswell

GotAnError

This is all good and well, until someone provokes and/or insults you or your life style and you get ganged on by the community for disagreeing with how someone approached you.
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

Cesspitsid

Thank you for posting this! :D

rens0wntnoob

Quote from: Towelie on Oct 15, 2014, 04:27 AM
you are the World
you're telling me i'm fat?

Adam_Sawg

Thx for the post Towelie, that message just gave my love and kindness a boost

FinalTest

Quote from: rens0wntnoob on Oct 15, 2014, 12:47 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Oct 15, 2014, 04:27 AM
you are the World
you're telling me i'm fat?
Maybe, maybe not. You'll never know  ;)

Aslanbor

This is a very good post Towelie. Long live SFT!!! :diamondsword:
The more that you read, the more you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you will go. - Dr. Seuss

krankenstein20

very much needed however no offense but saying die alone and that sentance its just a computer game and some people have problems with that subject and i do not think that was quite needed

Towelie

Quote from: krankenstein20 on Oct 15, 2014, 09:06 PM
very much needed however no offense but saying die alone and that sentance its just a computer game and some people have problems with that subject and i do not think that was quite needed
It's not about a computer game it's about being a good or a bad person.
And it is a warning that people will die alone if they keep being bad persons.
Other people will die alone even if they are good persons but it's not like by not saying that it will make it less true.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

rileyblockman

SFT_Beast

Quote from: JinxOnTheLoose on Oct 15, 2014, 06:43 AM
I agree with this. Some people can be very rude and use rude words that cross the line.

Kindness is the key to a happy you and a happy community! <3

The Lovin Spoon

Quote from: krankenstein20 on Oct 15, 2014, 09:06 PM
what he says is no girl wants a bad person, you're going to die alone if you're a bad person

dont be a bad fuckin person.
why encourage to be a bad person, it was needed to be there

DeltaCosmic

Superfuntime is a community where you can meet new friends
superfuntime is a place to feel happy and have a fun time
Superfuntime has the place in our hearts that can't be forgotten
Superfuntime has made many players feel at home
And that is why I considered you all to be a part of mine
So when 2 groups are fighting you cab rememeber that we are a great big family of awesome portions
Love you Guys :D

Vote/Donate for SFT's Sake!
Survival Sponsor
Pixelmon Admin
1.7.10 Legendary

TheGoldenKibby

I honestly have never thought about dieing alone as a bad thing. I'm usually pissed off by the people around me anyways, so I'm pretty sure it would be the perfect way to go.

Pookalton

Quote from: ryan_m004 on Oct 15, 2014, 04:54 AM
Thankyou for posting this tow, by the way... Do not flame bait or gang on someone, it ain't nice :)
Exactly, I have experienced "this" and it does indeed get quite annoying.

UnitedWeDance

Hey, great post!! It's good to see this issue being addressed, I personally love SFT but I avoid posting outside the boards I monitor for the sole reason of my strong dislike for the nasty comments some people throw up on your posts.  Hopefully the people who need to read this do, and take it to heart.

The Lovin Spoon

Quote from: TheGoldenKibby on Oct 15, 2014, 11:36 PM
I honestly have never thought about dieing alone as a bad thing. I'm usually pissed off by the people around me anyways, so I'm pretty sure it would be the perfect way to go.
bro, you're only 15, you haven't even lived a quarter of your life yet, neither have i

the life has alot to offer, you'll change your mind eventually.
I used to think like you too

Brightpkz

This problem has repetitively been addressed, bullying/discrimination happens everywhere, not much could be done about it, but definitely, this is a good post. I don't think it'd just magically stop the discrimination but this will definitely aid in making it a smaller issue. Awesome post.

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33