Apr 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Survival] Wands - New premium shop item!

Started by Towelie, Oct 16, 2014, 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I'd like to introduce Wands, a new plugin made by our newest dev, darknuju.

Wands contains:
- Access to Wands -  allows you to create and use Wands that have diverse uses, from particle effects to throwing mobs like a cannon and even making clones of yourself.

Standard Wands:
- Fire (throws fire particles) - LEFT Click in air
- Smoke (throws smoke particles) - LEFT Click in air
- Buta Cannon (throws pigs like they were thrown from a cannon) - LEFT Click in air
- Kitten Wand (throws kittens like they were thrown from a cannon) - LEFT Click in air
- Horse Wand (throws horses like they were thrown from a cannon) - LEFT Click in air
- Rejuvenation Wand (turns animals/some mobs into baby animals. Can be used once every 2 min) - RIGHT click on animal/mob
- Clone Wand (spawns a clone of yourself that will last 2 minutes. Can be used once every 15 minutes) - LEFT click ina ir

- To spawn a wand, hold a blaze rod in hand and type /spawnwand to get the list of effects (more will be added in time) and then /spawnwand <wandtype> to create the wand.

Some of you were able to witness the Wands the other night when I called you guys in for a preview.

NOTE: I have also re-organized the "Cosmetic" category of the premium shop.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

BluetigerESW

I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

Narcotex

Lazy_0ne

Stinistar

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Wavestrike

Quote from: Towelie on Oct 17, 2014, 04:27 AM
Quote from: Wavestrike on Oct 17, 2014, 04:22 AM
Quote from: Towelie on Oct 16, 2014, 05:13 PM

- Rejuvenation Wand (turns animals/some mobs into baby animals. Can be used once every 2 min) - RIGHT click on animal/mob

NOTE: I have also re-organized the "Cosmetic" category of the premium shop.
No wonder, every time I've been breeding my pigs I've been getting the message that I have to wait 2 minutes before I could use the thing again...
Huh? That's a bug. Does it still happen?
Just tried it while breeding them. One of them turned into a baby. Oddly enough there were 4 pigs to being with and I bred all of them to make 6 pigs. In the end there were 3 adults and 4 babies.

ryan_m004

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Jasper

We should have something similar on Pixelmon for the breeding update