[Global News] 4chan /b/ user murders a woman in her home

Started by The Lovin Spoon, Nov 05, 2014, 06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lovin Spoon

Quote from: q13foxPORT ORCHARD, Wash. — Detectives are investigating the killing of a woman in her South Kitsap apartment Tuesday and graphic photos of the crime scene that were later posted online by a person who claimed to be her killer.

Detectives say the photos are disturbing, and they're investigating whether they are indeed linked to what happened here.

Killer's last quote
QuoteCheck the news for port orchard Washington in a few hours. Her son will be home from school soon. He'll find her, then call the cops. I just wanted to share the pics before they find me. I bought a bb gun that looks realistic enough. When they come, I'll pull it and it will be suicide by cop. I understand the doubts. Just check the fucking news. I have to lose my phone now.

picture of possible killer

Eternal_Jamie

Nov 05, 2014, 11:25 PM #2 Last Edit: Nov 05, 2014, 11:30 PM by Eternal_Jamie
Quote from: TheGoldenKibby on Nov 05, 2014, 11:10 PM
Too far 4chan.
You mean too far [insert murders name here] right? The website has nothing to do with it, they coulda posted it on any social networking site or forum.

Same thing has happened on facebook (several times actually) and whilst I'm not sure about murder I know rapists have posted pics on twitter. Just sick perpetrators of these sort of crimes wanting to gain as much notoriety as possible.

The Lovin Spoon

EDIT

confirmed killer's name Dave Kalac

he was heard from 4chan about 30minutes ago. Thread is removed now. He posted a picture of the bridge below under the subject "check the oregon news soon, this is it /b/ros. Upfollowing with another 2 pictures, one picture showing his gun in his passenger seat, and another one showing a sign of Washington.

Eternal_Jamie

To turn some focus away from the guy who may have done this:
The victim- Amber Lynn Schraw

(Only pics which seemed credible I could find)

The Lovin Spoon

update; killer's arrested after the high speed chase with the police in portland, orgeon.