Jun 03, 2024, 04:25 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] The Automation Update

Started by Towelie, Nov 25, 2014, 04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Thanks to darknuju, we have automated Mystery Chests and Jumbo Mystery chests. You will now receive them instantly after purchasing (well, you'll have to type /getmc but still, it's automated).
How it works? Each type of mystery chest has 10 individual inventories in which we manually added 10 of the mystery chests / jumbo mystery chests. When you purchase one, a random inventory of the 10 will be delivered to you.

Changelog:
- Added a way to get a Beacon from Jumbo Mystery Chests: When purchasing a Jumbo Mystery Chest there is a 30% chance that you will get a "Beacon Shard". A beacon shard is a custom head, customized by me to represent one of the three parts of a beacon. They will look like -> Beacon Shard 1/3. Once you have all three of them (1/3, 2/3 and 3/3), you can trade them in to an admin  for a real beacon.
This way, every time you purchase a Jumbo Mystery Chest you have 30% chances to get a beacon shard, and 10% chances to get the right beacon shard (provided you have 2 of them already)

New:
- We are adding a "Slimefun Mystery Chest". It will contain items that are used in the making of Slimefun items as well as Slimefun Specific items (but only materials used in crafting, not the finished items). Slimefun chests will cost 7 eur and are expected to be added later today!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

SkullzCrew

Awesome! Nice to see slimefun coming into donator shop items, there are a lot of opportunities in there.

Green_Giant

N1ux_

So how will vote tokens work with this? Mystery chests are on the list for voteshop

Brightpkz

This sounds really good, but doesn't this violate EULA?

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

stormshooter

Towelie

Quote from: Xenii12 on Nov 25, 2014, 04:52 PM
So how will vote tokens work with this? Mystery chests are on the list for voteshop
Admins can still deliver mystery chests.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

JinxOnTheLoose

What items could you possible get from the jumbo mystery chest?

brotherband

Thanks tow/dark, this makes things a lot more efficient now!