[Survival] PSA: You can no longer sell custom items on ChestShop

Started by Towelie, Dec 06, 2014, 10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

The latest update of ChestShop seems to have lost the ability to sell custom items!
Please destroy all your autoshops that buy custom items ASAP! Otherwise, you may be sold the normal variant of the item instead and lose a lot of items.

NOTE: We will heavily punish the abusers, we have a transaction log and we will identify those who abuse this and punish them.
NOTE 2: Use global market to sell custom items

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

stormshooter

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

CaptainTrips717

This happened to me at Star Auto.  People were selling regular paper to my vote token signs and blaze rods to my Steve Co key signs.

Green_Giant

You should maybe get manager's to break any autoshop signs that are selling any custom items.

Cesspitsid

wow! a lot to break for me :S
getting onto it now, not long lost 7.2mil due to it,
I've done a ticket.

xQuicScopex

people like stevenxino that have autos with custom items may not always get on very often anymore would they be punished if they were unable to see the forum or get off?

stormshooter

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Dec 06, 2014, 01:51 PM
people like stevenxino that have autos with custom items may not always get on very often anymore would they be punished if they were unable to see the forum or get off?
I'm pretty sure Steven's already lost about 50mil from this.

TheGoldenKibby

Thanks for the heads up. Also, if we are beig abused by the glitch, will we get refunded? And is there a command to teleport to all shops created by a specific person? (Me)

speedor99

I accidently did this myself a couple times at Stevenxinos shop and I reported it to cloberrie. Is it possible to find the amount I took to pay it back to him?

Towelie

Quote from: TheGoldenKibby on Dec 06, 2014, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Also, if we are beig abused by the glitch, will we get refunded? And is there a command to teleport to all shops created by a specific person? (Me)
We won't refund all occurances, only those that we have clear proof.

ryan_m004

So you can have shops for anything but:
Steve co items
Enchanted items
Custom made items by admin+
Vote tokens?

You can have shops for:
Blocks
Food
Dye
Mob drops
Ect...?
This is a question
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

HappyNem

Quote from: ryan_m004 on Dec 07, 2014, 03:44 AM
So you can have shops for anything but:
Steve co items
Enchanted items
Custom made items by admin+
Vote tokens?

You can have shops for:
Blocks
Food
Dye
Mob drops
Ect...?
This is a question

correct

stevenxino

Quote from: stormshooter on Dec 06, 2014, 02:14 PM
Quote from: xQuicScopex on Dec 06, 2014, 01:51 PM
I'm pretty sure Steven's already lost about 50mil from this.
that's true. if im not wrong, while we was on bread&butter (me and elRhadoo), we lost, more or less, something like you said.

balistic_skills

is this still a thing? Could I only sell the enchanted items, but not buy them?