Nutella is good

Type: I don't like Magikarps.

SuperJK

I like Magikarps

Type: Fractions are stupid!

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Lucy_23x

Fracrions aee srupid

Was harder cause on iPad, but i can legit type with my eues closed on an actual keyboard

Type: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

c:

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Aelia Angel

suoercalocfJolkcuo ecpoaloco iod

Oh... I did better on that once. xD

Type: Dolphin
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

JinxOnTheLoose

Aymaneto

Galaxxy (Close enough xd)

Type: Terrasaurus

DOMYOUTUBE

Ter awake s

I think I tap the word short cuts XD

Type: Jack O' Lantern

Lucy_23x

Jack @ @.@-'term

Type: llama's coolio soups

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

DOMYOUTUBE

loans favorite of be  e

Wow...

Type: Anxious Ants Attack Australia

Aelia Angel

Anciod Amhd Attack Aidyaolia

So close! xD

Type: Fire Cat
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

DOMYOUTUBE

Lucy_23x

divergent timelord

DOMYOUTUBE

Im_NoT_Alex

Lucy_23x

DOMYOUTUBE

I guess I'll do government also?

hogernment

Type: Economy

Kamer

DOMYOUTUBE

Superficially Nt mand

Type: Twenty-One

Potato_Queen_

Twenru-Onw

close enough.

Type: Potatoes

Lucy_23x

Aelia Angel

Former Pocket Mod

Britney1177

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

Aelia Angel

Btick

Nuuu

Type: My name was Kitty_Brick
Former Pocket Mod

Im_NoT_Alex