News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Minigolf Tournament

Started by Katherine, Dec 11, 2014, 05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katherine

Dec 11, 2014, 05:20 PM Last Edit: Dec 23, 2014, 03:48 PM by Katherine
About
So since I finished my latest build, a fully functional 18 hole minigolf course on the SFT survival server, I thought it'd be cool to host a small tournament, giving players the chance to compete against each other for the lowest score!

How it works
It's done with ice, and snowballs. Dropping the snowball with "q" (or other keys if you've changed your settings) and it slides across the ice. You then pick it up from where it lands and go again, and keep going till you get in the hole.

What are the rules?
- Landing out of bounds means you must go back to where you were when you took that shot.
- Landing in water also has the same consequences.
- No cutting/going over walls.
- No jumping.
- No cheating, these games will be hosted by picked members of staff.

Hosts
Katherine0496
CHILL2000
King_Craftius
katoon123
Green_Giant

How?
So this will be a 1v1 bracket tournament. So once signups have closed (they will close once I feel there are a suitable amount of entrants), and you and your partner are seen online, you will be called to play by a host. They will watch to ensure you follow the rules and play properly, and also keep score. The lowest score can advance to play someone else.

What do I win?
The winner at the end will recieve a grand 2.1mil emp! Donations accepted.

Signups list
My list of signups and scores are in a spreadsheet. Let me know here if you wish to join. The lowest 16 scorers will be notified to join the next round.

SkullzCrew

supergomguy

I would like to join! Also, if you need help hosting/checking for cheaters I can help too! :P

stormshooter

Tombo_

I enter myself into this here tournament!  8)

ryan_m004

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Katherine

Thankyou to SkullzCrew for the donation of 100k!

Once we have a reasonable amount of people (has to be even also), I'll make a bracket and contact people ingame.

cravend

katoon123

I'll join on this cool event :D

8snowy11

Green_Giant

Let's make this a big tournament, I'm in.

Katherine

TheGoldenKibby

I'll join I suppose. 600k beer hurt anyone.

krankenstein20

i wanna join lets do dis thing

jacob

MonsterSlayer259

bossmanwinters

Katherine

Signups close on the 14th December.

Darren64_NY

xQuicScopex

clard

I volunteer as tribute!

oh, wrong thing...