Apr 27, 2024, 05:06 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Anticheat updated - Possible problems

Started by Towelie, Dec 16, 2014, 11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I have updated the anticheat plugin and enabled a lot of the checks that were disabled before.

Potential problem that might occur:
- When breaking blocks with high level efficiency enchants or haste (or anything that increases block break speed), you might encounter "block lag" (which is actually just the anticheat plugin blocking you from doing that.). If you report tell me everything -> What enchants/potions you were using, what you were doing at the moment (breaking x block, mining, etc)
- When placing blocks rapidly, blocks that you place might dissapear. To not be confused with lag. Let me know if this happens
- Rubber banding when flying (should not happen if you own fly perms and if you use /fly. For flymods or 1.8 fast fly, it is normal for rubber banding to occur)
- Tagging you as flying or hovering when you are not doing that (again, report)
- Any other bugs you might notice.

It is of huge importance that you report these bugs ASAP so I can fix them and players are not pestered by them.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Cesspitsid

MrEpicWonder

Well, you know the enchantment "Depth Strider", it allows you to move faster underwater. When i tried using it, it rubberbanded me. Any reason why?
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Towelie

Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 16, 2014, 12:04 PM
Well, you know the enchantment "Depth Strider", it allows you to move faster underwater. When i tried using it, it rubberbanded me. Any reason why?
I've known about that for a while but I haven't  been able to figure out why it does it o how to fix it.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Dragon_boy2000

MrEpicWonder

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2014, 12:51 PM
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 16, 2014, 12:04 PM
I've known about that for a while but I haven't  been able to figure out why it does it o how to fix it.

Maybe it's the speed you are going, the kind of floaty aspect you have when in water, and it's not really coded in for the speed and the flying type of pattern it may have.
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Towelie

Quote from: Dragon_boy2000 on Dec 16, 2014, 02:02 PM
autoshop signs dont work
signs dont work
Um, what do you mean signs don't work?
Autoshops  = known issue will fix soon

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2014, 03:43 PM
autoshop signs dont work
signs dont work
Um, what do you mean signs don't work?
Autoshops  = known issue will fix soon

perhaps he means like the lift, gate, and bridge signs? or the warp signs

BluetigerESW

autoshop signs dont work
signs dont work
lifts, gates, and bridges don't work unless you're on a persons protection, if that's what you mean?
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

cravend

Quote from: BluetigerESW on Dec 17, 2014, 03:49 AM
autoshop signs dont work
signs dont work
lifts, gates, and bridges don't work unless you're on a persons protection, if that's what you mean?
Also, if you have a MyWarp sign (not sure about the gates/bridges), you have to replace it. All of the [MyWarp] titles lost the brackets for some reason...
Thanks to Mewiebowie for the spectacular avatar!

ryan_m004

Quote from: cravend on Dec 17, 2014, 08:01 PM
autoshop signs dont work
signs dont work
Also, if you have a MyWarp sign (not sure about the gates/bridges), you have to replace it. All of the [MyWarp] titles lost the brackets for some reason...
a mini rollback may have been done. They take 20 seconds to replace one so it isn't too much of a big worry
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Dragon_boy2000

autoshop signs dont work
signs dont work
yeah, also my warp signs

Cireshie

Quote from: Dragon_boy2000 on Dec 18, 2014, 01:54 AM
autoshop signs dont work
signs dont work
yeah, also my warp signs
They work, you just have to replace the signs unless a new issue broke them again recently.

Lazy_0ne

Not sure if this is caused by the anticheat thing, but if you have a deadbolt on a dark oak door anyone that's on the protection can open it. I'm not sure about the other doors, but oak bolts still work.

Towelie

Quote from: Lazy_0ne on Dec 18, 2014, 02:14 AM
Not sure if this is caused by the anticheat thing, but if you have a deadbolt on a dark oak door anyone that's on the protection can open it. I'm not sure about the other doors, but oak bolts still work.
Do they still protect if no wg prot. is there?