Apr 28, 2024, 03:18 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Survival ChestShop disabled & Slimefun Backpacks

Started by Towelie, Dec 18, 2014, 10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Due to some severe problems with our economy problem, we have disabled  ChestShop until further notice.
We are currently doing a major rewrite to our economy plugin to make it more reliable and safe.
Currently, our senior developer (FearThe1337) is rewriting most of the code and should be done in no longer than a week. Until then, ChestShop will stay disabled to avoid shop owners not being paid. The economy plugin will stay loaded as it partially works, the problem lies in trying to make transactions with offline players (due to a faulty function the uuids aren't resolved properly from what I understand).

The second issue lies with Slimefun backpacks. I was alerted last night at ~3:30AM about a very serious issue - Slimefun backups crashing the server whenever they were opened. I have diasbled Slimefun backpacks until this issue is fixed. According to the plugin's author, this is a Spigot bug so it should be fixed relatively soon. Your items are safe, so once we add backpacks back, you will be able to access them.

Sorry for this, the 1.8 update has created problems for us which we are still dealing with / trying to fix.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

ryan_m004

Thanks for the heads up.
If anyone needs anything from an auto shop I will happily do the transaction manually at rmauto.
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Cesspitsid

Thanks for this update on what's going on, things seem a lil' bleak on survival lately, but it's just a matter of time before it's nicely spiced up with plugins again! :D

copen6199

Thanks for the heads up and sorry for waking you up xD