Apr 27, 2024, 09:33 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[DayZ] Let's play DayZ Epoch Panthera

Started by Towelie, Dec 19, 2014, 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Come play some DayZ Epoch Panthera with us!

Server IP: 216.244.80.202:3301

NOTE: Seems that currently DayZ Commander gets stuck downloading DayZ Epoch Panthera. I have made a workaround: Get this archive and unzip its contents in the arma 2 oa folder (you should know where that is, if not, wait for DayZ commander to work again). Zip ->  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20596418/unzip_to_arma2oa_folder.zip

How to connect:

#1 Download and install Arma2 Combined Operations (Arma2 + Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead)
#2 Run Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead at least once (going to the main menu is enough
#3 Download DayZ Commander (http://dayzcommander.blob.core.windows.net/releases/Dotjosh.DayZCommander.Installer.msi)
#4 Click on "Install/Upgrade" and scroll down until you reach "DayZ Epoch Panthera"
#5 Click on "Install"
#6 When done downloading/installing, click on the "favorites" window and add this IP to favorites : 216.244.80.202:3301
#7 Connect and play!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Cesspitsid

and Don't forget everyone, if you haven't gotten both Arma games required for this mod, try buying them now, they're still 50% off on steam.

RallyReaper

Quote from: Cesspitsid on Dec 20, 2014, 11:35 AM
and Don't forget everyone, if you haven't gotten both Arma games required for this mod, try buying them now, they're still 50% off on steam.

This is true!

Jyncs

Something has changed since I last joined and now I cannot join at all. I keep getting an error saying something about some pbo files not being the right key or something.

I cannot seem to log in now because of it.

RallyReaper

Quote from: Jyncs on Dec 20, 2014, 10:33 PM
Something has changed since I last joined and now I cannot join at all. I keep getting an error saying something about some pbo files not being the right key or something.

That would have to be something on your end i'm afraid. nothing has changed. And I've logged in fine, so has brad, and many others.

Also anyone who want's to join is free to

Jyncs

Quote from: rallyreaper on Dec 22, 2014, 05:56 PM

That would have to be something on your end i'm afraid. nothing has changed. And I've logged in fine, so has brad, and many others.

Thats what I figured, I think I just need to redownload and install the mod again. I meant to do it yesterday but I was so sick I could barely get off the couch. I'm better now, but through the week my time is a bit more limited.

RallyReaper

Quote from: Jyncs on Dec 22, 2014, 11:13 PM
Quote from: rallyreaper on Dec 22, 2014, 05:56 PM

Thats what I figured, I think I just need to redownload and install the mod again. I meant to do it yesterday but I was so sick I could barely get off the couch. I'm better now, but through the week my time is a bit more limited.

Yeah I get that. I'd probally be playing right now but sadly due to my graphics card being broken pretty much whenever i start playing the game within like 10 mins of playing the screen get's colored like a rainbow then pixeled with random squares everywhere and just crashes the computer lol. I can still maintain the files but still... UGH!