Apr 28, 2024, 09:39 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Thank you!

Started by Towelie, Dec 22, 2014, 02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Seing as Survival was finally and fully updated to 1.8 I'd like to thank the developers (and especially FearThe1337). Without you, none of this would've been possible. Thank you for dedicating such a huge chunk of your personal lifes for helping me and Super Fun Time! I'd like to congratulate you on a job very well done and I don't know what else to say but thank you very much and I love you guys <3.

Second of all, I'd like to thank dpa1991. A lot of you may not know, but recently pixelmon was updated, not once, not twice but more than three times! Dpa, while being on a vacation, away from home, and with just a laptop managed to update the server and help it thrive, despite being with his soon to be wife, Stariieyed thus having very little time, and also despite having some very serious problems back at home (which I don't want to reveal as it's up to him). Thank you old friend, you did an amazing job and I am very proud of you and so is the rest of Super Fun Time!
PS: It is my honor to award Stariieyed the Elder rank on Survival, for life and without any strings attached. We can't have the future Mrs. Dpa Stariieyed being an Elite, can't we?. This is for you putting up with dpa working for SFT (sorry about that, didn't want to steal him from you :P)

Third of all, I'd like to thank you, the community for putting up with us through better and through worse and until death set us part xD. You guys are awesome, and if it wasn't for you, we'd have no reason for doing all this awesome work!

Least but not the last, I'd like to inform you that thanks to Black Friday and your awesomeness we are now no longer having money problems with Survival  (we weren't having with Pix either), and also, that starting December 24th and until January1st we will run a special promotion on our premium shops.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

FlashFire23

2014 must of been a year with several ups and downs, it was great to see that regardless of what has been thrown to SFT we are still here and functioning! Heres to another year of prosperity and pure awesomeness!

Eternal_Jamie

That's good to hear. Thanks for all your work as well Towelie, been a lot of changes through the year to SFT and  you've put in many days of countless hours of work like yesterday. Look forward to next year seeing how SFT grows next year with the great work of you three and more. Nice to see lots of new faces recently as well.

tigerswordss

I cant connect to the server, it was working fine about 5 miniutes ago

Green_Giant

Quote from: tigerswordss on Dec 22, 2014, 06:49 PM
I cant connect to the server, it was working fine about 5 miniutes ago
Server went down for a moments maintenance. Longest it should take is about 5 minutes.

Long Goner

I wasn't on SFT as much this year than I have been in the past, but from what I've seen, 2014 has made SFT an even better server than it has before in the end. Thank you Towelie, Dpa, Stariieyed, Fear, and everyone else who makes this server so great to be on!

onionboys

ryan_m004

Thankyou to everyone one who helped update to 1.8 and congratulations dpa!  :cake:
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Tombo_

Congratulations all around! :'D  :heart:

cravend

It's amazing what the server has done, both since I've gone, and since I've gotten back. Thanks to all the devs, as well as all of you for putting up with the updates and such. Happy new year to y'all (if I can't sneak some time during the *real* new year :P)
Thanks to Mewiebowie for the spectacular avatar!

funkymonkey245

Thanks for all the hard work that everyones put in <3
Today may seem cloudy and tomorrow not much better but you just gotta remember only you can clear the weather so whenever you're feeling down just keep your head up to the sun because at the end of the day there's always better days to come...

Barbacue2

Star has married into the throne!  xD

But seriously, congratulations you guys, I'm happy for ya :3

And thank you Towlz for all your hard work with the 1.8 updates, and thanks to all the devs and just everyone all around :D