B-Team improvements and updates. Major changes

Started by copen6199, Jan 10, 2015, 08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

copen6199

Jan 10, 2015, 08:54 PM Last Edit: Jan 10, 2015, 10:13 PM by Dpa1991
TowelieDOH, fear and Dpa have been working on a new host for bteam, What this means is the server is going to have a dedicated host and will have more ram than it currently has ( this is good). The server has been updated but the old map still exists and is causing crashing issues and rollbacks when using world edit and doing BCV's. To solve these issues and to make B-Team as stable as possible and a better lag free place for its players we have to do a full reset. What this will include is the server as a whole, the maps, all builds, players and all items. With the new world we will have all of the updated items we currently dont have like food plus items. Corrupted pipes and items should no longer be an issue either.

This is going to happen with in the next 48 hours roughly. Please be patient and please don't be discouraged by this reset. It gives every one a fresh lag and corruption free start with the latest version of bteam.

Please feel free to post your questions and concerns with this and i will do my best to settle every ones concerns or questions

Fire_Lord_Nero

andydragonbolt

I am sad about this but this might just be for the better of things.

BadMad99

Does that mean that our money will be reset too?

ironman3000

emm10

This is really going to help B-Team's player base. With every other map reset, the player base doubled for the next month after reseting, so hopefully this will have the same affect.