Apr 27, 2024, 02:57 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Who are you? What makes you tick?

Started by Towelie, Jan 13, 2015, 02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

In an attempt to get the members of this community to know and respect each other more and also to promote forum activity, I would like you to explain : who are you? What makes you tick?

What to share:
- Your nickname / first name
- Your country
- Your age
- Your hobbies
- Anything else that you think would get people to understand you more.

What not to share:
- Your last name
- Your address
- Any information that would help identify you in real life

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Towelie

Hey everyone, I'm Towelie. I'm 31 and currently unemployed. I love gaming, tinkering in linux and I have just recently decided to start a project in electronics http://www.superfuntime.org/forum/general-discussion/whelp-i'm-bored/msg522260/#msg522260
I'm from Romania, other than Minecraft, I currently play GTA 5 (PS4) and Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4)
I am also playing Monopoly Plus (Xbox One) and Powerstar Golf (Xbox One) when I'm hanging out with my friends (IRL).

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

The Lovin Spoon

im wilford brimley and i have diabetus

krankenstein20

what do u mean by what makes u tick?

ddude_stnom

Quote from: krankenstein20 on Jan 13, 2015, 02:49 PM
what do u mean by what makes u tick?

Quote from: Towelie on Jan 13, 2015, 02:32 PM
What to share:
- Your nickname / first name
- Your country
- Your age
- Your hobbies
- Anything else that you think would get people to understand you more.

By saying 'What makes you tick', sort of means what motivates you. So if you fill in the above quote, people will be able to know, understand and respect you.

MrEpicWonder

Hi guys, I'm Shannon, or Wonderhoe. I'm currently 13 years old and live in England.

I'm a massive fan of playing games, i currently own an Xbox 360, Xbox one and a Nintendo 64, all of which i play regularly. 

I like listening to music, and beatboxing occasionally ( I suck ).

I'm rather annoying at times, i can admit to that. I say alot of things un-intentionally. Although alot of people seem to like me, i'm happy to talk to people. So if you ever see me, feel free to say hey! c:
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

Tombo_

My first name is Thomas. My IRL friends call me tombo/tombolion. I live in the U.K. and have done for the fullo fifteen years of my life. I enjoy playing short mat bowls as well as basketball when possible. Additionally, I love to interact with animals. :p I know that I'm not always super positive and have a tendency to be over sensitive but once you get to talk to me you discover that I'm an ok guy. :3 Finally, the thing that makes me tick, makes me want to come on and play, wants to make me have a SFT. The players. You guys are awesome!!  :heart:

UrbanmineR

Hello,
- Nickname: You can call me Urban.
- Your hobbits: Sam and frodo
I am lazy and never gets stuff done.
â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ

King_Craftius

Hey fellow SFTers, my name is Ben aka King_Craftius.
I live in the UK, in a town called Reading.
I am currently 17, i will be 18 on the 27th March.
I enjoy gaming, Minecraft, Archeage, League of Legends but i mainly play on my Xbox, with Fifa 15, Far cry 4, Skyrim, Gta5 etc. I also enjoy playing football in my spare time and I support Liverpool FC.

itsConnor_

Quote from: King_Craftius on Jan 13, 2015, 04:29 PM
I enjoy gaming, Minecraft, Archeage, League of Legends but i mainly play on my Xbox, with Fifa 15, Far cry 4, Skyrim, Gta5 etc. I also enjoy playing football in my spare time and I support Liverpool FC.

Do you go to a sixth form or college? If sixth form, which A-levels are you doing? What are your plans for next year - university?

Sorry, just curious!
Trainee & JMod July 2011-early 2012
Mod - summer 2012
Head of Hosts - December 2012 - July 2013
Steam

tman6698

Jan 13, 2015, 04:59 PM #10 Last Edit: Jan 13, 2015, 05:43 PM by tman6698
Hoi,
Im Tom, I get called Tomar a a lot by everyone who knows me in real life. I am from the UK. not far out of Birmingham, but a lot of my family live in South Africa.
I'll be 17 in a new months time, can't wait!
I don't really have many hobbies any more as I work full-time. I am a drummer though, orchestrally trained, and have been playing for about 6/7 years also. Sadly my deathcore band flopped so I'm currently looking for a new one :) I also play WoW a lot in my free time. Recently started it again as life made my WoW days go on hold.

I love metal. I've grown up with it as my dads also a fan. I'm seeing Slipknot in 2 weeks along with some other bands this year! Concerts are what take up most of my time nowadays other than work.

Some say I'm very laid back, so much I could possibly fall off my chair, although when things need to be done, I have to make sure they're done right :) Bipolar sucks, but the effects have toned down as I've got older.

I'm a very boring person after reading back through this ><
I also love any type of milk and sponge cake so if you have some then please share!!

~tmen

Happysheep102

Jan 13, 2015, 05:01 PM #11 Last Edit: Jan 13, 2015, 10:20 PM by happysheep102
Hey there! My name is Jamie! I am 13, very close to 14 years of age. I live in England. I enjoy online gaming, mostly minecraft but I like other games too. My main hobby is trains. Sad I know, but my love of trains completes me as a person! I am not very athletic, but academically I am very clever :P I like to study anything to do with computing. I have a raspberry pi and enjoy coding. I am also going to a university near me to study computer science when i am only in Grade 9! :D:D

saywhat2365

I'm new here and I'm not sure if anyone knows me, but I'm saywhat or Nick.  I'm 18 and I live in North Carolina in the USA.  I don't currently have a job, but previously over the summer I helped operate a flour mill (which was awesome).  I'm currently in college for Computer/Electrical Engineering and I play ps4 a bit, but most of my free time is spent on SFT improving servers, creating new stuff, and just talking to people.  I have a girlfriend who is a huge part of my life and well that's about all I can think of right now.

~saywhat2365

nyllekFTW

Fuck it, I guess.

Uh, I am nyllek, and I smoke weed erryday I am from Canada. I am 13 years old, and I play MTG and stuff. I have been playing on this server for over 2 years, and yeah. I guess that is it.

HappyNem

What to share:
- Your nickname / first name: HappyNem/Happyhoe/Kevin/Happy, whatever else is fine...Happy or Nem works.
- Your country: USA, in a state named Wisconsin, cold...oh so cold.
- Your age: Um old.
- Your hobbies: I am a jack of all trades (I can do a little of a lot of stuff)
- Anything else that you think would get people to understand you more:
IMPORTANT: I love rules, honesty, and politeness, and I'm very loyal to things I commit to.  I am always happy ;D, and try to be as nice as I can be.  I play on Survival, I'm always busy:), but always feel free to ask me anything...just not /msg, I don't respond to those most of the time.

What not to share:
- Your last name: Sherman
- Your address: 42 Wallaby Way
- Any information that would help identify you in real life: 37°27'58.6"S 145°16'47.0"E
[/quote]

LUFC4eva

Hai everyone, My name is Zane or Luffy as you may know me, my friends (yes i have them xd) call me Big Z. I'm from a town just outside of Leeds (lolleeds) I'm 16 years old (17 in June) I'm currently in my first year of college doing Sound & Radio production. My favorite type of music is Metal (heavy, thrash) Rock, Pop punk & some forms of Hardcore/Deathcore. I'm what you'd call an "introvert" which means I'm not very good at being social xP I don't get on with alot of people, I'm a very distant person irl, on here it kind brings me out of my shell and brings out the good & bad in me :c If you knew me irl you'd know that i'm highly annoying & sarcastic, I can't really act normal in conversation, but it's better than me just being awkward & not talking to anyone i guess xd

Anyway, I've been apart of SFT for 2 years (almost 3 :3) While I haven't being the best player that's passed through SFT, I've still enjoyed every minute of it. SFT Saved my life in many ways (yeah it's sad but idc :>)

My hobbies consist of binge watching Netflix, playing games & listening to music (ikr so social ;o)

I have alot of things that make me tick, things like: Slow walkers, people who insult my music taste, people who don't take emotional problems seriously, just people in general really.

So yeah... that's me i guess xD
~LUFFY

Katherine

Jan 13, 2015, 06:08 PM #16 Last Edit: Jan 13, 2015, 07:50 PM by Katherine
Hi! I'm Katherine, I'm 18 and I live in Oxford, England. I have a HUGE interest in theme parks as some of you may already know, I'm rather passionate about that subject, I also really enjoy games on Nintendo consoles. I'm currently studying Business and hope to start University in September to study Business Management. I also know JinxOnTheLoose irl and we're great friends. :3

willhill2000

- Your nickname / first name- Will
- Your country- UK, Near birmingham. Next to fappysheep and pinecones
- Your age- 14
- Your hobbies- Gaming, Tennis and scooter riding. No hate pls
- Anything else that you think would get people to understand you more. Er no, Skype me doh i tell u stuff there ;)

Green_Giant

Hello, i'm Kieran, but I'd rather be called Green. I'm 17 years old, and currently living in the large town of Reading, England like King_Craftius. In all honesty, i'm quite a boring person, my main hobby is Gaming and Anime, and I have an interest in Video game/anime soundtracks, aswell as History. I'm currently studying Graphics and Digital Arts at extended diploma level, and being creative is one of the things that make me "tick" - despite me also being one of the most laziest people you'll ever know. I'm a procrastinator at heart.

TheMop123

Heya!
My name is... Mop.
I am 14 years old and live in the U.K.
In my spare time, I game and go to Army Cadets. When I am older, I would like to be a medic in the army but, quoting my Mum, "You can't do ANYTHING without good exam results" So, I guess I need to start working on that.
My best friend in real life is, CurryKoffee.
I don't see colours that well.
I like music. Alot. Favourite band at the moment has to be Bring me The horizon.
What keeps me ticking is that player who says "Hey Mop!" When I join or the grattitude I receive after helping someone. And of course, the great friends I have here!

krikky97

Jan 13, 2015, 07:15 PM #20 Last Edit: Jan 13, 2015, 09:22 PM by KrikkytehDuck
My name is jeff, I'm kidding my name is Kirk I live in England I'm from Reading, I know Green_Giant, Kracken, King_Craftius in real life unfortunately. I'm kidding luf you lots. I am naturally sarcastic if you haven't gathered yet. In my spare time I bash mw3 (joking my twin does hue) now I go out a fair bit, when I'm older I want to own a construction company and hopefully invest into a water/oil business so I can set my family with money for life.
I dont play minecraft anymore because I've had the game for 3 years and I've done all I want on it and now I just do brickwork when I can find the work c:.

I'm currently in college studying brickwork (Harder than you think) I'm roughly 6'1 and I'm weird in a good way c:

one227

- Nickname: Err most people just call me Ben
- Your hobbits: Err I love making things, crafting, computer games and watch tv series.

Err something which might help people understand me more is that I have aspergers.

JinxOnTheLoose

Jan 13, 2015, 07:39 PM #22 Last Edit: Jan 14, 2015, 09:04 AM by JinxOnTheLoose
Hello :3 My name is Chantelle, but everyone just calls me Jinx / Jinxy. I am currently 17, but very soon to turn 18 D: I live in Oxfordshire. My hobbies are to draw, play games and watch anime / cartoons. I do Gaming and Animation at college and I really like pizza with stuffed crust.

UnitedWeDance

Hello, my name is Chauntelle, and I'm from Canada!!  Love the snow... Hate the cold!  Outside of minecraft I don't really play a lot of video games, tho lately my little brother has been asking me to help him kill zombies on COD and I realized that I actually suck pretty bad at fighting games  :o

I'm really sensitive, I hate to see people upset, and if I think I can help them feel better, I usually try my best to fix the situation, tho sometimes I'm not successful.  At my school, when a friend is having a bad day, we all lay around in the hall/cafeteria/student lounge and make a giant cuddle puddle, usually works pretty well, try it sometime  ;) 

I love animals, and have a ton of pets, pandas are my favourite all time animal in the world and I'm addicted to onesies!!  My room is rarely tidy and I hate when I'm forced to clean it, I feel like it ruins my organizational system lolol.

For fun I like to go snow tubing (in the winter), longboarding (in the summer), I like to read, knit, dance, I go LARP'ing, swimming, hanging out at the mall, talking to my boyfriend for hours and I play a few instruments.   

If you want to come visit me, you can find my house at /warp canada on pix, its usually the prettiest at night, I may or may not be there, I'm usually off busy with server stuff, but if I'm online give me a shout, I have a wall for signs, and anyone is welcome to place one...  I also have a semi-decent maze you can try out if you like that kinda thing.  ::)

That's about all I want to share lol, but if there is anything you want to know, just ask.

King_Craftius

Quote from: itsConnor_ on Jan 13, 2015, 04:58 PM
Quote from: King_Craftius on Jan 13, 2015, 04:29 PM

Do you go to a sixth form or college? If sixth form, which A-levels are you doing? What are your plans for next year - university?

Sorry, just curious!

Im doing A-Levels at the moment, and I am currently studying Maths, Geography and Environmental Studies, I hope to study Environmental Science at University next year.