News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Apply for Staff!

Started by lioneatszebra, Jan 18, 2015, 04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ParisGrace

Hello SFT.
Name: ParisGrace
Total and average weekly uptime:     Well I play 2 to 3 hours a week wich add up to 14 hours a week.
Will you be able to make staff uptime:   I Will definitely make it.
Have you been banned if so what for:    I have never Been banned or kicked
Why do you want to be staff/      I would LOVE to be staff because of helping. I love to help people and  Watch them grow into Legends and even more. I might not seem that much with only 182 hours compared to the others but I am always ready to help with all the staff chores and helping new people. I am ready for staff but I would like to what u think.

Thank you ever so much SFT for helping me learn and grow.
Your Friend,
ParisGrace

helmer55

1. helmer55 (Tianna)
2. 150 hours total, I usually spend around 12-20 hours a week but it can be more (never less though)
3. Yes!
4. No
5. I want to be staff because I really love helping others/players and I have been staff before (on a different server).
I'm also very nice, a great problem solver, and I use great punctuation. I also greet every new player on that joins while I'm on with, "Welcome (player's name)! Please read all the rules at spawn and have a Super Fun Time! :D'
I also answer and help with anything I can! There is no better candidate for staff than me! (well, the staff already is great so we'll call it a tie haha). I also know all the rules and regulations! Thanks for taking the time to read this!
                 ~helmer55