What we're working on

Started by Towelie, Jan 28, 2015, 11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Jan 28, 2015, 11:59 AM Last Edit: Jan 28, 2015, 01:52 PM by fearthe1337
This is a list of things that we are currently working on (but don't have a clear time for release)

- A forum revamp and update to latest version
- A new server based on a map that TRIT is building (I will provide no details yet)
- A slight revamp and update for the Parkour server (which is kinda popular-ish despite none to zero work being put into it)
- A cross-server party system for the Network (we are waiting for a certain plugin to be updated/fixed)
- An Emporium price change for Survival that better matches the current state of our economy (and once that gets added, we will resume buying items from you guys at the emp)
- Researching the possibility to make certain website parts load/work faster.

...And more...

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Dogggeh

JinxOnTheLoose

Can't wait for these changes to be implemented! :3

Fire_Lord_Nero

Jyncs

Do me a favor when you update the Emp prices and drop me a message letting me have the raw output so I can update the Emp calculator.

Towelie

Quote from: Jyncs on Jan 28, 2015, 01:46 PM
Do me a favor when you update the Emp prices and drop me a message letting me have the raw output so I can update the Emp calculator.
yes sir

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

xQuicScopex

will /iv be updated as the prices are changed or will they be updated at the end?

Towelie

Parkour Changes:
- Upgraded the server to 1.8
- Added Blingjeweled and WardrobeGUI (so you can play some Blingjewled while you wait for your friends to finish a course, and so you can change your armor colors and be unique)
- A new spawn place is being built by djkirsh
- A new plugin that shows each player's name and face when they join (fanceh)
- Two new maps will be added (not sure which yet)

I hope you guys will like this. PS: Parkour has 2000 active players that have logged in at least once in the last 15 days.

Towelie

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Jan 28, 2015, 02:25 PM
will /iv be updated as the prices are changed or will they be updated at the end?
/iv is auto updated

xQuicScopex

ok just checking so i can use it to price my auto instead of waiting for the spreadsheet to come out XD

MomnDom

Yay!!  This all sounds so exciting!!  I can't wait!  Thank you towelie and fear and team, you all are amazing!!!

paul_weebird

add some sft minigames for the minigame lobby like ctf maze runners death tag sheep quest micro battle snake one in the quiver dragons dragon escape turf wars runner super spleef sneeky assassins or add more

maybe add skywars!!!!!!!! into sft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUFC4eva

Quote from: paul_weebird on Jan 28, 2015, 04:45 PM
add some sft minigames for the minigame lobby like ctf maze runners death tag sheep quest micro battle snake one in the quiver dragons dragon escape turf wars runner super spleef sneeky assassins or add more

maybe add skywars!!!!!!!! into sft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's just copying another server completely. Anyway, you don't need to add anything to the lobby as players only need to go there when choosing the server they want to play on, not to play mini-games.

emm10

Quote from: Towelie on Jan 28, 2015, 11:59 AM
- A new server based on a map that TRIT is building (I will provide no details yet)
*Cough* Prison reboot *Cough*

Towelie

macksback75

where is the emp price spreadsheet so i can update my autoshop

onionboys

Quote from: emm10 on Jan 28, 2015, 07:59 PM
you werent around during Prison times...

Guessing hes making another zombie map

Barbacue2

Quote from: BattleAxium on Jan 28, 2015, 09:39 PM
I know what the "new server" TRIT is working on. Since he asked me for some help with it.

Holy cowerz you guys, battle's back

Green_Giant

Quote from: onionboyzz on Jan 28, 2015, 10:30 PM

Weather he was around for it or not, there's been a lot of talk about it so i'm sure he knows a bit about it now.

onionboys

Quote from: BattleAxium on Jan 28, 2015, 09:39 PM
I know what the "new server" TRIT is working on. Since he asked me for some help with it.
Hail axium

Sent from TapaSwag

TheGoldenKibby

Quote from: onionboyzz on Jan 28, 2015, 10:30 PM

I wasn't around when WWI took place, therefor, I can't talk about it.

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: macksback75 on Jan 28, 2015, 10:27 PM
where is the emp price spreadsheet so i can update my autoshop
Will be out when prices are finalised and "hopefully" before they are implemented in game so folk like you have time to change.

Green_Giant

The part of this post that interests me the most is:
...And more...
What could it be? :3

onionboys

Quote from: Green_Giant on Jan 29, 2015, 10:05 AM
...And more...

I heard something about Spen and promotion

Cireshie

Quote from: onionboyzz on Jan 30, 2015, 03:12 AM
...And more...

I heard that was 2048. We're getting there.

xQuicScopex

Quote from: onionboyzz on Jan 30, 2015, 03:12 AM
...And more...

idk spen personally but ive heard a lot about him (spen for owner) and also that if you type spenis in chat something cool happens but other then that idk him

paul_weebird

i hope Towelie makes me a bird mansion please towelie if i got /fly on all server im a bird loooooool  :diamond:

Towelie

...And more...
Darknuju is working on something interesting. It's gonna be quite a brawl!

krankenstein20

Towelie

TheGoldenKibby

Quote from: paul_weebird on Jan 31, 2015, 09:53 AM
i hope Towelie makes me a bird mansion please towelie if i got /fly on all server im a bird loooooool  :diamond:

Can a Weebird be a flightless bird?

krankenstein20

could we get a prison server :3 i would definately play

Cireshie

Quote from: krankenstein20 on Feb 01, 2015, 05:18 PM

could we get a prison server :3 i would definately play
Pretty sure he already made his decision.

krankenstein20

ParisGrace

Really excited about all this new stuff! And a question for Tow what new and fun plugins could u add to superfun time? Thanks for being awesome Tow and keeping this server great!

onionboys

Quote from: krankenstein20 on Feb 01, 2015, 05:30 PM
why?
Because a few people by the names of ecgecg, Higuy2, etc ruined it for everyone else last time. They caused trouble daily

GotAnError

Quote from: onionboyzz on Feb 03, 2015, 12:58 AM
why?
Because a few people by the names of ecgecg, Higuy2, etc ruined it for everyone else last time. They caused trouble daily

It's not just a few people, man. The entire server was pure drama. It was Factions times 80. Which was a shame, considering the idea of such a server was quite unique and had lots of popularity, certainly later on.

Anyway, great additions, I am excited :D
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

onionboys

Quote from: GotAnError on Feb 03, 2015, 01:21 AM
why?

It's not just a few people, man. The entire server was pure drama. It was Factions times 80. Which was a shame, considering the idea of a such a server was quite unique and had lots of popularity, certainly later on.

At the beginning it worked fine, because there were many staff / guards. After weeks past though, guards were never on so people would break every rule possible

Sent from TapaSwag

Zesty

Quote from: onionboyzz on Feb 03, 2015, 01:22 AM
Quote from: GotAnError on Feb 03, 2015, 01:21 AM
why?

It's not just a few people, man. The entire server was pure drama. It was Factions times 80. Which was a shame, considering the idea of a such a server was quite unique and had lots of popularity, certainly later on.

At the beginning it worked fine, because there were many staff / guards. After weeks past though, guards were never on so people would break every rule possible

Sent from TapaSwag
thats a shame :( but yeah i know from experience of being on multiple prison servers with no guards and they can all be explained in 1 word: TERRIBLE
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

everest_guy

Quote from: Cireshie on Jan 30, 2015, 03:29 AM
Quote from: onionboyzz link=topic=94180.msg530274#msg530274 date=142u2587524
...And more...
I heard that was 2048. We're getting there.
mhm
I'm not lazy, I'm just on my energy saving mode.