Apr 27, 2024, 11:22 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Survival] Suggest new premium shop items

Started by Towelie, Feb 06, 2015, 06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Suggest new premium shop items that you think we should add to our premium shop.
We need your help to come up with new ideas!

http://superfuntime.buycraft.net/

Let us know!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

wahauger

jacob

I think this would be a cool perk and is fine for the EULA
http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/coloredanvils.2216/
Maybe for like 5 or 10 pounds

wahauger

/heal with a 10 min cool down
Colored chat
Disable exhaustion (no need to eat)
More /sethomes
/stack (puts items in your in invin like buckets into a stack)
/Echest (access ender chest anywhere)
Custom rank within color and length boundaries

Scotmid

Emp vouchers :

You pay (x) amount of money for a token like a bit paper with a description of (500k payable from emp) ect.

You do not get any money the money can only be sent at the emp.

We could have :

500k voucher
1 mill voucher
2 mill voucher
4 mill voucher
5 mill voucher
10 mill voucher

No money would be directly given to the players and also they will not get change from the emp. They will get the nerest voucher back for example : If you have a 4 mill voucher and you spend 2.3 mill you will get a 1 mill voucher and a 500k voucher back.

wahauger

Quote from: Scotmid on Feb 06, 2015, 07:32 PM
Emp vouchers :

You pay (x) amount of money for a token like a bit paper with a description of (500k payable from emp) ect.

You do not get any money the money can only be sent at the emp.

We could have :

500k voucher
1 mill voucher
2 mill voucher
4 mill voucher
5 mill voucher
10 mill voucher

No money would be directly given to the players and also they will not get change from the emp. They will get the nerest voucher back for example : If you have a 4 mill voucher and you spend 2.3 mill you will get a 1 mill voucher and a 500k voucher back.
Great idea but I think 100k-500k would be good because there's not a lot of times to spend 10 million emp at once Xp

Dondougo

Quote from: wahauger on Feb 06, 2015, 07:02 PM
/heal with a 10 min cool down
Colored chat
Disable exhaustion (no need to eat)
More /sethomes
/stack (puts items in your in invin like buckets into a stack)
/Echest (access ender chest anywhere)
Custom rank within color and length boundaries
If one were to have, for example, 2 sethomes, and they do /home, what happens? /home is good for when you're panicking/about to die, so it would be a hassle to have to type, for example, /home 1 or /home 2. Just sayin'

wahauger

I see where your coming at here but I believe the multi home aspect lets you do /home and it takes you to your primary home, and even if it doesn't /spawn also works just an idea tho

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: Katherine on Feb 06, 2015, 09:47 PM
Not sure if this would work but, donating to use colours in the main chat? Obviously this could be a bad thing if people choose to spam it.
Lord no pls

Silly_StringSFT

Quote from: 123my45 on Feb 06, 2015, 06:49 PM
I think this would be a cool perk and is fine for the EULA
http://www.spigotmc.org/resources/coloredanvils.2216/
Maybe for like 5 or 10 pounds
I think this is a great idea, but there is already a donation for an admin to rename an item of yours, it would kind of ruin the point of that.

N1ux_

Feb 06, 2015, 11:04 PM #10 Last Edit: Feb 06, 2015, 11:08 PM by Xenii12
Mystery chest of 1.8 blocks? ;P I don't know if it was already added or not :/

xQuicScopex

access to the colored /me that staff uses? or ability to change the color of your name (only one time)

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Feb 07, 2015, 12:40 AM
access to the colored /me that staff uses? or ability to change the color of your name (only one time)
Quote from: Eternal_Jamie on Feb 06, 2015, 09:53 PM
Lord no pls
To elaborate, I think chat is colourful and spammy enough already

Silly_StringSFT

For survival maybe commands like /repair or /fix and /fixall (With ~24 hr cool down) and for factions, mcmmo credit points, So like you donate and get 500 mcmmo credits and you can redeem them to any skill.

robotcowpoop

On the Pixelmon server add a money crate

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Eternal_Jamie on Feb 07, 2015, 01:00 AM
Quote from: xQuicScopex on Feb 07, 2015, 12:40 AM
Lord no pls
To elaborate, I think chat is colourful and spammy enough already

what about making it like that but ONLY if you had purchased the /me command? not many non staff people have that command

also would there be a way to make a donation and have all your perms duplicated to an Alt account? like i have 2 accounts but my alt doesnt have the same perms and i dont want to spend the money on every perm again

Towelie

Not sure if this would work but, donating to use colours in the main chat? Obviously this could be a bad thing if people choose to spam it.
Lord no pls
^ What jamie said

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Towelie on Feb 07, 2015, 02:28 PM
Lord no pls
^ What jamie said

damn xD i want colors!

Towelie

Colored Anvils -> No. I don't want to give players the possibility of making their own custom item names / lores as that would completely ruin the SteveCo plugin and the notion of rare items.

More ranks / colors in chat -> Absolutely not. Chat is spammy as it is, i will not do anything else to make it even more spammy

EmpBuck Vouchers -> Um, no still EULA breaking. Also has no benefits whatsoever over just selling empbucks (which are automated)

/repair plugin - Nope. I do not want such a thing on SFT

Remote Enderchest / tools - I already said no in the past to this idea due to the problems it may pose and due to it ruining the survival aspect even further

xQuicScopex

could you buy sftmmo levels? like lets say my unarmed is 150 but i want it 200 w/o the hours of work (even tho easy) could that be added?........and could you buy more prots? like people with an auto like me we dont have everything in one place because it causes major lag for players on non-gamming computers so we spread them out and that essentially takes up many different protections and limits what we can build in that world and many players wont want to build in w2 because its the next world to get reset and then we lose everything

Towelie

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Feb 07, 2015, 02:37 PM
could you buy sftmmo levels? like lets say my unarmed is 150 but i want it 200 w/o the hours of work (even tho easy) could that be added?........and could you buy more prots? like people with an auto like me we dont have everything in one place because it causes major lag for players on non-gamming computers so we spread them out and that essentially takes up many different protections and limits what we can build in that world and many players wont want to build in w2 because its the next world to get reset and then we lose everything
No way to automate that and not really something I can do.

xQuicScopex

Feb 07, 2015, 02:45 PM #21 Last Edit: Feb 07, 2015, 02:50 PM by xQuicScopex
damn......well im not entirely sure what we could add atm w/o adding a plugin for some new fun xD

Post Merge: Feb 07, 2015, 02:50 PM

maybe a dumb idea....but since i play in deadzone there is usually not many events in place could there be a donation item to host events for a set amount of time? not buying eventhost all you would be able to do is open the doors at wipeouts water/lava luck and then the mazes? that might help in deadzone a little

N1ux_

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Feb 07, 2015, 02:45 PM
damn......well im not entirely sure what we could add atm w/o adding a plugin for some new fun xD

maybe a dumb idea....but since i play in deadzone there is usually not many events in place could there be a donation item to host events for a set amount of time? not buying eventhost all you would be able to do is open the doors at wipeouts water/lava luck and then the mazes? that might help in deadzone a little
don't you have to ask staff first to host events? :/

Cireshie

Quote from: Xenii12 on Feb 07, 2015, 04:38 PM
Quote from: xQuicScopex on Feb 07, 2015, 02:45 PM

don't you have to ask staff first to host events? :/
Yep. Unless it's your event obviously.

So easy solution is make your own events.

xQuicScopex

thats what im asking can we make events in w3 (so no prot or threat of loss) and then host them? im really not trying to take away eventhosts job by making it purchasable im just trying to help out in deadzones

Towelie

No but you can make an event and show it to an eventhost / manager and if it's awesome it will be moved to World3.