News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Ban the person above you!

Started by JinxOnTheLoose, Feb 09, 2015, 02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardagh12

banned for banning on christmas

_iTzReKtPvp_

Banned for not banning on christmas. If you ban people today, they'll forgive ya! ;)
Former Pocket Manager

TheStarNomad✯

Banned for thinking they'll forgive you when you ruin their christmas by banning them

Long time StarNomad

Frostdrop

banned cause i want to idk eh

Aelia Angel

Banned because i dont understand what you mean.
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

Frostdrop

banned cause your too cute of a kitty TuT

ardagh12

Banned, cause I like watch_dogs

_iTzReKtPvp_

Former Pocket Manager

ardagh12

banned cause https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiH6ta_ivrJAhVJ6RQKHRsPAvcQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Frblxofftopic.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FFile%3ABanned-permabanned-o.gif&psig=AFQjCNGjmOior3UlBOMbIGQs0ddvjI3I3A&ust=1451238393950019

_iTzReKtPvp_

Former Pocket Manager

ardagh12

Aelia Angel

Banned for having a smartmouth otter.
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

Sassygamer

ashley_luna

Banned cause your a sassy gamer

Doctor_Thanos

Player ashley_luna has been banned for Congrats on Pocket Mod! Ban expires: When the  :zombie:  get back from the dead.

calfrokrill

Player Dr_Thanos banned: Reason: For being Thanos. Oh, and not making me sandwiches.

ardagh12

Banned, for not noticing that Thanos said zombies rising from the dead when it's humans who rise from the dead and turn into zombies

Frostdrop

_iTzReKtPvp_

Former Pocket Manager

ardagh12

_iTzReKtPvp_

Banned cuz you dont play PE XD
Former Pocket Manager

ashley_luna

Banned because you like eating chips

Aelia Angel

Banned because jhfhjfcghjgkxfhugktyethdfhfvdghmnfsryjfsbyiljhfhljncvdfgtehitysgf AND Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Former Pocket Mod

ardagh12

Banned, because you just spammed

Sassygamer