Apr 29, 2024, 01:57 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Ban the person above you!

Started by JinxOnTheLoose, Feb 09, 2015, 02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Britney1177

Quote from: 2CraftyGirl on Jul 24, 2016, 04:19 AMBanned for griefing redecorating my MasterX70 and JohnOaklyjohn statues with :fire: ;-; you ruined the oakster fan fiction ;-;

John lit them on fire not me XD

Banned for falsely accusing an innocent potato ;-;

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

2CraftyGirl

Jul 24, 2016, 04:22 AM #501 Last Edit: Jul 24, 2016, 04:40 AM by 2CraftyGirl
Binned for logging off with the op pickaxe a lot  :diamondpickaxe:

CaykoMarie

Banned for spelling "off" incorrectly.

Mk4

Banned for allowing Emma to lock me in a cage

pwnswords

Banned because to few posts
don't listen to my personal title its drunk...1.7.10 Admin, Ex-Bteam Admin, Ex-Pix mod

Mk4

Banned for insulting the fact I've had to remake like 4 forum accounts ;-;

pwnswords

Banned because you can't spell tiger
don't listen to my personal title its drunk...1.7.10 Admin, Ex-Bteam Admin, Ex-Pix mod

Aelia Angel

Banned for misspelling ownswords.
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

Lucy_23x

Banned because no one likes cats more than I do.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Darth_Noob

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Stath on Jul 26, 2016, 06:13 PMben coz yeah
95% of all staff's reasons for banning me on stuff

;>

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Aelia Angel

Banned for not banning Stath
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

pwnswords

Banned cause kitty and pocket

ochoaj

Banned for driving too fast on the street @pwnswords
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

Lucy_23x

Banned because you're such a fun mod yet rarely talk to me >:(

DOMYOUTUBE

Lucy_23x

Aelia Angel

Banned because Wifi issuses
Former Pocket Mod

pwnswords

Banned because I said so

Charliiruu☾

Lucy_23x

Banned because "swan song"

Dantdm_jr123

Aelia Angel

Former Pocket Mod

Smileyface2288

Kitty Your Banned for being a cat lover and not a unicorn lover :p

Smileyface2288

Quote from: Smileyface2288 on Sep 08, 2016, 12:57 AMKitty Your Banned for being a cat lover and not a unicorn lover :p
Setting a cat on fire is illegal! I think....... Ban!