Mar 19, 2024, 08:25 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Feedback/Suggestions

Started by UnicornOnACob, Mar 28, 2021, 05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnicornOnACob

Hey everyone!

We'd love to hear your opinions on what 3 issues survival has right now that you would like to see fixed (current backpack issues not included as this is already being looked into).

As well as this, I'd like to let you all know that samanthasnee and I are your current Community Ambassadors and you can reach either of us on discord at any time if you ever have any feedback regarding survival.
Our usernames are samanthasnee#4569 and UnicornOnACob#1941

Thanks! :heart:
I started with 10 hearts, now im at nine, because you stole one from me (porcupine). -dyduke :'(:heart:

Groot_69

When you say current backpack issues does that also include the gilded backpack also? which is the biggest one there is.

1. Slimefun- Some of the items required for the "End game" machines are stupid af. like nether stars. no one is going to pay 15 mil for 1 nether start to make 1 machine when realistically you need quite a bit of them. I think we should make other recipes as we did with the cargo system.

2. Slimefun- Raise the chances / percentage of getting "sifted ore" and lower the chances / percentage of getting flint.

3, If none of those things are addressed then maybe make a Admin Autoshop that sells the slimefun minerals because some of them are about impossible to get / obtain, and some just take ABSOLUTELY FOREVER! to acquire when you need a bit of it.

I don't think I have much else tbh. My only issue is slimefun related.

Drako_dragon777

the only issue is that there are no issues <3
Love, Live life, be happy, repeat-Drake Buckland <3

Mazeworker

Mobs(any that use projectiles) can one shot players in full diamond gear... annoying as f.

Event Hosts: Can events not be parkour or spleef all the time... or avoid playing same events as planned Weekend Events.

Could you put back fishing tournaments to say "10 minutes and 0 seconds seconds!"

omelott

I know there's a huge space in the emporium that isn't being used right now. What if you turned that space into an autoshop with admin shop signs so players could buy/sell some of the most popular items (all the gem types, baked potatoes/melons, etc.) when the emporium isn't open. We had something like this a few spawns ago and it would make life so much easier for the managers because people wouldn't be constantly nagging them to open the emporium.

Kakota

Quote from: Mazeworker on Mar 28, 2021, 09:56 PMMobs(any that use projectiles) can one shot players in full diamond gear... annoying as f.

@Mazeworker mobs are now set on normal mode in w1 and w2 and hardmode in theend, nether and sw :) That should take care of the one-shot in diamond armor as many were dying instantly without a chance to fight back!

UnicornOnACob

Quote from: omelet on Mar 28, 2021, 10:33 PMI know there's a huge space in the emporium that isn't being used right now. What if you turned that space into an autoshop with admin shop signs so players could buy/sell some of the most popular items (all the gem types, baked potatoes/melons, etc.) when the emporium isn't open. We had something like this a few spawns ago and it would make life so much easier for the managers because people wouldn't be constantly nagging them to open the emporium.
This is a no unfortunately, would be way too generous to allow players emp prices 24/7. We'd have no way to regulate it like we do with the 1 mil emp per visit cap and it would allow for abuse of the system. Emp is a luxury for players, autoshops are where you can sell goods like this out of hours.
I started with 10 hearts, now im at nine, because you stole one from me (porcupine). -dyduke :'(:heart:

UnicornOnACob

Quote from: Mazeworker on Mar 28, 2021, 09:56 PMEvent Hosts: Can events not be parkour or spleef all the time... or avoid playing same events as planned Weekend Events.
This is somewhat unavoidable as most EventHosts ask players what they want before hosting, and events like parkour and spleef tend to get the biggest turnouts. Carissa did still bring this up with the team though so they are aware!

Unsure of what you are referring to about '10 minutes and 0 seconds seconds'?

UnicornOnACob

Quote from: Groot_69 on Mar 28, 2021, 06:32 PM1. Slimefun- Some of the items required for the "End game" machines are stupid af. like nether stars. no one is going to pay 15 mil for 1 nether start to make 1 machine when realistically you need quite a bit of them. I think we should make other recipes as we did with the cargo system.
New recipes are currently being discussed within the Manager+ team and will be implemented as soon as they are decided on :)

Mazeworker

Quote from: UnicornOnACob on Apr 05, 2021, 10:05 PMUnsure of what you are referring to about '10 minutes and 0 seconds seconds'?

When a Fishing Tournament starts up it would say

"10 Minutes and 0 Seconds" To catch the longest fish...

That is what I'm talking about.

omelott

Apr 06, 2021, 02:19 PM #10 Last Edit: Apr 06, 2021, 02:24 PM by omelet
I brought this up in discord but I'll bring it up here too. Are you guys going to do anything about the spawntown and the high vacancy rates? Specically, decreasing the price of houses/shops and loosening the restrictions on ownerships. The spawntown is really dead (33% occupancy, mostly staff and architects who don't use their houses) and I don't think that's a good impression to give to new players who usually spend their first few minutes on the server exploring the spawntown.

Autpek

Quote from: Groot_69 on Mar 28, 2021, 06:32 PM2. Slimefun- Raise the chances / percentage of getting "sifted ore" and lower the chances / percentage of getting flint.
I think we have addressed this before, but the drop rates are hard coded into slimefun. These can only be changed by slimefun devs and they are not going to change it (already raised the ticket with them about it)

Groot_69

Quote from: Autpek on Apr 06, 2021, 07:28 PM
Quote from: Groot_69 on Mar 28, 2021, 06:32 PM2. Slimefun- Raise the chances / percentage of getting "sifted ore" and lower the chances / percentage of getting flint.
I think we have addressed this before, but the drop rates are hard coded into slimefun. These can only be changed by slimefun devs and they are not going to change it (already raised the ticket with them about it)

I thought this was in the code or the file? we not able to change it on our end?