Apr 27, 2024, 02:52 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

School is starting!

Started by Towelie, Aug 24, 2015, 07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Probably someone will find enjoyment in this, but for Super Fun Time it's a sad time.
It's when we temporarily lose most of our players / votes / revenue.
There are a few, simple ways to prevent this:
- Please don't be a stranger when school starts. We realize school takes a lot of time and you won't be able to be as active, but please don't be a stranger on SFT / check back often
- Tell your friends/schoolmates about SFT. This is a good way to 'replenish' our playerbase and would help us a lot
- Post on your facebook/twitter/instagram/tumblr/etc about SFT. Use a nice picture of a cool attraction to get some extra attention!

Thank you guys!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Brightpkz

I'm so glad that school is restarting  ;D  ;D  ;D I've been wasting my entire summer doing nothing tbh... Yayyy!!! But that also means I have less time for SFT...  :'(

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

TheMop123

Will spread awareness of the server but it's exam year for me now :c

HD

I hate school, everyone in my grade is only a fan of soccer shit  >:(  but ill check often

American_Walrus

:( See some of you next year, I'm going to stick around as much as possible

stormshooter

Quote from: Brightpkz on Aug 24, 2015, 07:52 AMI'm so glad that school is restarting  ;D  ;D  ;D I've been wasting my entire summer doing nothing tbh... Yayyy!!!
wat.

iLaxrv10

Ill be on as much as I can Tow C: ill be sure to grab some of my friends ;)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Tyvic

Tbh, school feels like shit to me. I'd rather play on SFT all day :P

Well, back to only on weekends/Fridays xd

Sparkle_Sun

Quote from: Moppeh_ on Aug 24, 2015, 08:12 AMWill spread awareness of the server but it's exam year for me now :c

Same here. Lots of tests this year for me.

ParisGrace

Going to be very busy this year. Going to try to get on as much as I can though!!! Ps all my friends know about SFT xD

rens0wntnoob

i actually like school, because my classmates aren't twats and im studying something i love, which is IT

fuck me right?

GRIMI_

Quote from: rens0wntnoob on Aug 24, 2015, 04:38 PMi actually like school, because my classmates aren't twats and im studying something i love, which is IT

fuck me right?
I like school because learning is fun- and also I enjoy pissing people i dont like off.

cravend

Quote from: GRIMI_ on Aug 24, 2015, 04:53 PM
Quote from: rens0wntnoob on Aug 24, 2015, 04:38 PMi actually like school, because my classmates aren't twats and im studying something i love, which is IT

fuck me right?
I like school because learning is fun- and also I enjoy pissing people i dont like off.
Welcome to high school
Thanks to Mewiebowie for the spectacular avatar!

Towelie

Good luck with school kids! You may think it sucks now, but wait till you get a job xD

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

TheStarNomad✯

A job shouldn't be a job if you enjoy doing it

Long time StarNomad

UrbanmineR

I'm almost done with an attraction that you can show :p
Also my school also just started, will be somewhat active half year and next year u won't see much from me :)
â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ

GotAnError

Quote from: Dracorex on Aug 25, 2015, 08:58 AMA job shouldn't be a job if you enjoy doing it

High school is boring. You watch the clock until the bell rings and you can have lunch.

University, on the other hand, is lots of fun. You do what you want, when you want it and you enjoy doing it.
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: GotAnError on Aug 25, 2015, 05:54 PMHigh school is boring. You watch the clock until the bell rings and you can have lunch.
It makes me want to cry when the clock's broken ;n;

Long time StarNomad

Green_Giant

Quote from: Dracorex on Aug 25, 2015, 07:42 PM
Quote from: GotAnError on Aug 25, 2015, 05:54 PMHigh school is boring. You watch the clock until the bell rings and you can have lunch.
And then you buy a watch. :P

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: Green_Giant on Aug 25, 2015, 09:52 PM
Quote from: Dracorex on Aug 25, 2015, 07:42 PM
And then you buy a watch. :P
That's if you remember to buy one after an hour long bus journey home; with screaming cats once you walk into your own house; and all you want to do is play SFT; but get shouted at for not doing your homework

Long time StarNomad

stelthw0lf

Yea Ill try to help get some people on SFT as well :)