Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Creative server changelog

Started by Towelie, Aug 23, 2016, 10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I've been busy today, giving some love and care to the Creative server:

- Updated Creative server to MC 1.10.2 and updated plugins
- Disabled local chat -> all chat goes to global
- Ability to change gamemode between Survival and Creative for Architect+ (/gm1 for creative and /gm0 for survival)
- Added Disguises to premium shop
- Added Glow to premium shop
- Added emotes to premium shop
- Added first join notification
- Added 25% off sale for Creative until August 31st

What I couldn't add (because I need @saywhat2365  to tell me how):
- More plots per rank and buyable plots for 1k emp. Saywhat what is the permission for that / what plugin do we use for plots?

What I need more info to add:
- New ranks (Creative / Proffesional) What perks should these ranks have @Stormξηder ღ  - Prism. Prism is broken. I could add coreprotect but it's rather resource intensive so i'd much rather not unless really needed. (why is that really needed?)
- Allowing spawn eggs. Can't do that without also enabling natural mob/animal spawn in the world. Is that desirable?

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

TheStarNomad✯

Aug 23, 2016, 11:14 AM #1 Last Edit: Aug 23, 2016, 11:17 AM by Stormξηder ღ
The new ranks - Ill think about that today
Coreprotect - Some kind of plugin to know who bloke blocks would just be super useful since sometimes griefing occurs and we cant tell who did it (however if it isnt possible to have this then its no big deal)
Spawning mobs - Wouldnt mind mob spawning, im sure you can lower the spawn rate anyway

On another note, thanks for working on my list :heart:

Long time StarNomad

Aymaneto

Quote from: Towelie on Aug 23, 2016, 10:40 AMWhat I need more info to add:
- Prism. Prism is broken. I could add coreprotect but it's rather resource intensive so i'd much rather not unless really needed. (why is that really needed?)

We usually have some players complaining about blocks going missing in their builds, while some can't figure out who as they add multiple members to their protection. Just thought we could use it in picky situations :P

Quote from: Towelie on Aug 23, 2016, 10:40 AM- Allowing spawn eggs. Can't do that without also enabling natural mob/animal spawn in the world. Is that desirable?

I guess not allowing spawn eggs isn't the end of world for us xD but thanks for working on creative, we really needed it :heart:

iLaxrv10

Can we also add an actual Architect rank? As in the teal and blue one? Right now im the Architect uptime rank with just that as a prefix @Stormξηder ღ @Towelie
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

smallfry5545

Thank you for updating creative :D

Lucy_23x

All I can think is... "What dark secrets has he found out from Ender and I chatting alone in that dark place called creative...."
@Stormξηder ღ everything is safe rite ;O

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile