May 11, 2024, 05:49 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Survival] Changes to Prestige system

Started by Towelie, Jun 13, 2015, 05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Jun 13, 2015, 05:25 PM Last Edit: Jun 13, 2015, 09:07 PM by Eternal_Jamie
We are reducing EmpBuck costs for Prestige levelups.
PS: If you don't know what prestige is, see here

New costs:
0 -> 1 - FREE
1 -> 2 - 200k
2 -> 3 - 300k
3 -> 4 - 400k
9-> 10 - 1mil

Formula to calculate:
lvlto * 100000

NOTE: We will not refund any empbucks spent by players that have prestiged already

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

stormshooter

Oooh nice, I'll think about prestiging.

HD

Thanks a lot TowelieDOH! Now it will be much easier to prestige now =)

Ultimatum599

I know people will want to prestige more now :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pothnozz

What's the point in prestigeing? (link doesnt work for me)

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: pothnozz on Jun 13, 2015, 09:06 PMWhat's the point in prestigeing? (link doesnt work for me)
To show off. Fixed the link.

Ultimatum599

You get a lot more then just showing off if you read what you get :p

brotherband

Quote from: Ultimatum599 on Jun 13, 2015, 09:13 PMYou get a lot more then just showing off if you read what you get :p

What exactly do you get? Tow said so himself that the only thing you get are bragging rights.

Quote from: Towelie on May 25, 2015, 04:51 PMThis badge doesn't award the player anything other than the so-called 'bragging rights'

Cireshie

Quote from: brotherband on Jun 14, 2015, 12:05 AM
Quote from: Ultimatum599 on Jun 13, 2015, 09:13 PMYou get a lot more then just showing off if you read what you get :p

What exactly do you get? Tow said so himself that the only thing you get are bragging rights.

Quote from: Towelie on May 25, 2015, 04:51 PMThis badge doesn't award the player anything other than the so-called 'bragging rights'
Yes, Towelie did say so himself that the only thing the badge does it give bragging rights, but that does not mean those whole prestiging process. I heard going to prestige 3 gives a .5% skill leveling speed.

I, however, do not know all the advantages.

Ultimatum599

Read mcolsey post about prestige to see what you get since you all seem to believe you get nothing xd

Towelie

MColesy added those perks after I wrote this post. So yeah, you do get some perks, quite awesome ones. However they will have a small effect on low prestige levels, but they do scale up.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796