Apr 29, 2024, 03:26 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Debate] Forum Ranks & Requesting ranks

Started by Towelie, Dec 27, 2015, 11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

So, here's the thing: I don't want to make 100000 forum ranks.
So my idea is, to make THREE new ranks for all the players who play on other servers than Survival/Pixelmon (because survival/pix have their own forum ranks already).
However, to match multiple servers (pocket, lost, bteam and whatever else we'll make next), we need to have these three new ranks rather vague /ambiguous.

Ok so I am thinking the following things:
- 2 new forum ranks named Member and Veteran (we already have Survival Member and Survival veteran, but these new ranks would apply to members and vet+ (or the equivalent ranks) from other servers

In addition to that, I have some exciting news for Survival players (only Survival for now):
- You can now request a forum rank! If you are Member/Veteran/Elite in-game, you can now request to be given the appropriate rank like so:

Go into your profile area and see the group membership option
https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=groupmembership

Request the appropriate group (if you are member, request member, if you are veteran,request veteran, if you are elite erquest elite)
Then you will have to wait for up to ~48h until an Administrator checks and assigns you that group.

NOTE: Abuse will be punished, so don't request groups that you don't qualify for.
If this works out well, after a trial period, we will extend this to Pixelmon too.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Izzdaer

Really cool changes Towelie, should improve the day to day forums a lot :)

Puga

Amazing Towelie! :D
Thank you very much for this! :D
im shy mg.

ashley_luna

This looks really amazing, thank you towelie! :)

CrafterLuc2

met veel rust en vrede zal de end geen keerzijde kneden
虚心坦懐に申し上げる。今から言うことは、言葉どおりに受け取ってほしい。
Bteam Admin and AHoS   |  McPE Developer   |  1.7.10 Elder
Need my aid? Contact me through discord Luc#5794 | Or send a forum pm.

Tyvic

If I'm donating player does this apply to me?

Izzdaer

No @MrRed2016 your rank does not seem to be affected by towelies changes.

_iTzReKtPvp_

Does this apply for me? I'm member in MCPE ;D
Former Pocket Manager

iLaxrv10

Sounds awesome! I can see those Member and Veteran ranks (and maybe Elite too) being used for Pocket Edition since we use those ranks!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

xJade

Quote from: _iTzReKtPvp_ on Dec 27, 2015, 03:07 PMI'm member in MCPE
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 27, 2015, 11:28 AMI have some exciting news for Survival players (only Survival for now)
hope this helped :D

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

_iTzReKtPvp_

Former Pocket Manager

Bakonator

Hm, the rank thingy can (which is really unlikely, but just, ya know, might) cause some DISCRIMINATION. That's the thing we never ever wanted to happen on the server. The more ranks the harder it gonna be to control the accounts and for new peeps to catch up on the Forum status. So, while I'm not against the Rank system being added, I feared some bad stuffs may happen ._.

BTW, can I have a rank too? I'm Vet in MCPE XD.

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum