Apr 27, 2024, 07:01 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Going to be inactive for a few days

Started by Dpa1991, Nov 16, 2015, 04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

So I'm going to be inactive for a few days until I recover. I spent my day in the hospital and all day yesterday in excruciating pain to the point I wanted to murder someone.

Basically what happened is I got a scratch in my mouth that got infected and caused a serious infection and my face swelled up really bad.

Here's a picture of how bad it is - click at your own discretion

So yeah. Looking story short, I'm on break - saywhat and Towelie will take my place, and the update to 3.5 will be postponed until I can test

American_Walrus

MasterX70

Leafwhisker

Oh goodness, hopefully you make a quick recovery! Get well soon!

DeltaCosmic

Vote/Donate for SFT's Sake!
Survival Sponsor
Pixelmon Admin
1.7.10 Legendary

ochoaj

"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

Towelie

Get well soon! You scared me last night bud :S (he was in the ER hooked to IV's and machines)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

smallfry5545

jimbob0102

Get well soon and fight the pain! :)

Doctor_Thanos

Puga

im shy mg.

MrEpicWonder

Owch dude, hope you have a fast recovery! Get well soon
Quote from: Towelie on Dec 16, 2015, 09:12 AMI'd still like to see the nativity scene re-enacted in minecraft while I eat popcorn and mock Christians
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 17, 2016, 08:45 AMSending me any inappropriate pictures will cause you to get banned (unless you are a female and 18+)

SuperJK

Get well soon Dpa1991 ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

/warp SteveCoMuseum

toxic_foxtrot

Wicked. That'll teach you to let your dragon eat out of your mouth!! Contrary to what everyone believes... Their claws carry many different types of bacteria. Get well soon bud!

kracken55

Get well soon.
And with the murder anyone part @badbrad01 is free and available.

ashley_luna

Daboopie

Poor Dpa. We're here for you! Get better soon.

teebone02

We hope to have you back soon and completely recovered~

Get well soon <3

Dpa1991

A little more information now that I'm feeling a tad bit better. Basically this is called "Cellulitis" and it happened from a wound in my mouth that got infected, most likely from me sneezing and biting the side of my mouth -- which I do fairly often when I sneeze unexpectedly.

They were very worried that the infection spread through my blood, because the veins in your mouth/head area go directly to your heart -- this was life threatening, not just a toothache I could of very easily died from this if I didnt take care of it. (Im actually not out of the life-threatening boat yet, I still have a lot of swelling and pain!)

As they were getting ready to discharge me my fever shot up to 105 and my heart rate was 120-135 *while resting* so they got panicked and thought the infection jumped to my blood, almost kept me overnight but kept me another 2hrs and my fever dropped but heart rate stayed high.

I'm still in a bit of pain, just need to rest and relax.

Frostdrop

Wow, God that must hurt a lot glad your still alive we would probably never know what to do without you! Get well soon!!! 😊🤗ðŸ™,ðŸ'ðŸ½

-Frostdrop aka FwostðŸ˜,

Fire_Lord_Nero

Holy shit bud, hope you feel better

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

SuperJK

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Nov 16, 2015, 06:23 PMA little more information now that I'm feeling a tad bit better. Basically this is called "Cellulitis" and it happened from a wound in my mouth that got infected, most likely from me sneezing and biting the side of my mouth -- which I do fairly often when I sneeze unexpectedly.

They were very worried that the infection spread through my blood, because the veins in your mouth/head area go directly to your heart -- this was life threatening, not just a toothache I could of very easily died from this if I didnt take care of it. (Im actually not out of the life-threatening boat yet, I still have a lot of swelling and pain!)

As they were getting ready to discharge me my fever shot up to 105 and my heart rate was 120-135 *while resting* so they got panicked and thought the infection jumped to my blood, almost kept me overnight but kept me another 2hrs and my fever dropped but heart rate stayed high.

I'm still in a bit of pain, just need to rest and relax.
When i am bored in class i just bite the sides of my mouth

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Chocobo123456

Noooo Towilie Get healed soon so you can lead us to victory in number 1 pixelmon server =3

Chill2000

I had celulitus in my leg at one point it is horribly painful and I understand what your going through! Good luck man and I know you'll pull through the pain, take as much time off as needed! :)

~Chill
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.