Going to be inactive for a few days

Started by Dpa1991, Nov 16, 2015, 04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dkxpl126

Dpa1991

Quote from: Chocobo123456 on Nov 16, 2015, 08:39 PMNoooo Towilie Get healed soon so you can lead us to victory in number 1 pixelmon server =3

Tombo_

May you recover quick and return to being your fabulous self!
 8)

ashley_luna

Aww I know how you feel with the whole cellulitis. I got it last year in my leg. It sucked, I know how it can be life theratening and how much it can hurt. Anyways hope you recover soon!

MrC0W

Wishing you a speedy recovery bud! Get well soon <3

Chocobo123456

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Nov 16, 2015, 09:14 PM
Quote from: Chocobo123456 on Nov 16, 2015, 08:39 PMNoooo Towilie Get healed soon so you can lead us to victory in number 1 pixelmon server =3

What i just got back from school so sue me =3

Jasper

JohnOaklyjohn

That was a "lovely" picture. Get well soon dpa!

John

Aelia Angel

Get well soon!

🤕 -> 😃
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

Khaled

Get better man! I hope you stay ok :D

Towelie

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Nov 16, 2015, 09:14 PM

Lol xD

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Dpa1991

Little update for you guys -

I've been doing a lot better, still have a lot of pain at times (especially after eating, which I'm finally able to eat real food now! no more grits/soup) Even though I said I was going to be inactive, Ive just been working a little here and there without telling anyone.

I cut back on the work because it's a little difficult to work while medicated. I accidentally deleted something the other day and I'm still not sure what it was. (No worries though, it was on the dev server) Anyways I reckon I'll be back and good to go in a few days :)

Aelia Angel

Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.