Feb 07, 2023, 12:34 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Recent posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Any people still around fr...
Last post by Nicadean33 - Feb 06, 2023, 11:23 PM
Quote from: emily142 on Feb 06, 2023, 09:53 PMHey all! I joined in 2013 and recently came back. I left to finish my master's degree and got married in 2021! Great to see old faces here. Miss the good old days!

It's been great to see you back around! I got married last year (2022) and am currently finishing my master's, how similar! What brought you back if I may ask?
Last post by emily142 - Feb 06, 2023, 09:53 PM
Hey all! I joined in 2013 and recently came back. I left to finish my master's degree and got married in 2021! Great to see old faces here. Miss the good old days!
Last post by Aelia Angel - Feb 06, 2023, 06:23 PM
I've been around for a while. I used to be a Moderator on Pocket before it got shut down. I was in like 5th grade or so when I found SFT, and now I'm in college.
I don't come by too much anymore since I don't have Java Minecraft, so this place just usually ends up being a memory that I want to return to, even though I have tried to repress these memories. The only reason I'm here is because those memories resurfaced and I just couldn't hold back.

And by the way: I may change my nickname to what I go by now: AeliaAngel.. but I do worry that people may not recognize me.
Forum Games / Re: Last poster wins!
Last post by Aelia Angel - Feb 06, 2023, 06:16 PM
Nuh uh!
Forum Games / Re: Last poster wins!
Last post by George - Feb 06, 2023, 06:14 AM
 :creeper:
General Announcements / Re: Weekend Event: KOTL
Last post by Nicadean33 - Feb 05, 2023, 12:25 AM
It was a great time! Thank you to all who showed up, we had a good turnout. Congratulations to @ArchHackerMan and @Altigords for winning the rounds!
What a great memory you are able to have of SFT! We are glad you've been able to build those here and have stuck around for more than a decade! Hope to see you online some time, and glad to see you on the forums.
General Announcements / Weekend Event: KOTL
Last post by Nicadean33 - Feb 02, 2023, 12:51 PM
Come join us this Saturday, February 4th at 1 pm EST for a few rounds of King of the Ladder hosted by Maya546 and myself!
Who will be crowned King (Or queen) of the ladder?
How many times will we see you fall to your death?
How fast does a falling player fall?
All will be answered with a 75k prize!
Survival / Re: zupercri
Last post by Maya546 - Feb 02, 2023, 05:27 AM
You have been unbanned and welcome back!

Please make sure you follow the rules and are respectful to our staff team, as you are a Veteran! Another ban will likely result in a longer ban time period.

Locking.
Survival / Re: zupercri
Last post by rookieace97 - Feb 02, 2023, 05:22 AM
Ok zupercri, you have been unbanned. Welcome back!!
Pages1 2 3 ... 10