May 03, 2024, 11:14 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Ban the person above you!

Started by JinxOnTheLoose, Feb 09, 2015, 02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy_23x

Banned for being le adorable master :3

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

DOMYOUTUBE

Banned for blowing up the poor mountain :(

Lucy_23x

Banned for, not blowing up a mountain

IM EXTERMINATING IT

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

DOMYOUTUBE

Banned because, Im not a mountain greifer :)

Lucy_23x

Banned because you're not a mountain griefer

DOMYOUTUBE

Banned for banning me to many times

Lucy_23x

Banned because you started it

Th3RedGamer

Banned because I need an excuse!

Lucy_23x

Banned because im ill and awake really early and i need something to do ;-;

krankenstein20

Banned for suspicious activity (Completely surrounded by TNT and a flint and steel in hand)

Bosslaya

Banned cause eventhost.bann issued by bosslaya.ban expires april 1st of they year 21XX
Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

Lucy_23x

Banned cause im the only boss slayer around here.

Bosslaya

Banned due to has been slain.ban issued by:bosslaya.side note theres only room for one of us on sft.ban expires when I am defeated(never)

Lucy_23x

Banned because I am the leader of FireFac.

Bosslaya

Banned because firefac is dead cause firefac leader and s dead and also now that your dead firefac fears me.dont come back.please, im sick and tired of you.im disgraced to be speaking with you

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Bosslaya on Nov 19, 2016, 08:21 PMBanned because firefac is dead cause firefac leader and s dead and also now that your dead firefac fears me.dont come back.please, im sick and tired of you.im disgraced to be speaking with you
I dont fear someone who can't even put spaces between their words.

Bosslaya

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Nov 19, 2016, 08:50 PM
Quote from: Bosslaya on Nov 19, 2016, 08:21 PMBanned because firefac is dead cause firefac leader and s dead and also now that your dead firefac fears me.dont come back.please, im sick and tired of you.im disgraced to be speaking with you
I dont fear someone who can't even put spaces between their words.

Banned for ban evading...thought I wouldnt notice me banning you all that time but you coming back?you can pull the wool over my eyes but my infrared vision will let me see you still.

Britney1177

Banned for being Canadian

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

Bosslaya

Banned for offending my country!

Britney1177

Permanently banned for trying to ban me after you've already been banned. #rekt  ;)

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

Patrail_

Banned for being a potato scrub.
High stress is fun stress, am I right?
 Pocket Edition Manager

Bosslaya

(Haks Tow's account)/pardon bosslaya(only unban command I know excuse me if not true sft one)/ban Patrial.reason:pat and my name you so NOT deserve it in your username!unban conditions:change your name to Istink for 5 minutes while online and repeatedly say Istink throughout these five minutes.discuss with tow in pm about how many spacecats are permitted on sft.wear untrusted rank for9999999999999999999999999[error]minutes uptime

Lucy_23x

Banned for wtf did i just read

Bosslaya

Banned still stop ban evading

Patrail_

Banned for the unneeded magnified scope on a assault rifle, and noob tube.
High stress is fun stress, am I right?
 Pocket Edition Manager