[CLOSED][Competition] Halloween Skin Contest!

Started by Green_Giant, Oct 03, 2015, 09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dkxpl126

You see, If I had any skill what so ever in the art of making skins. I would enter myself and nobody has the power of creating a satanic boymac skin

Marines-son1

Green_Giant

xJade

Amazing :) just amazing hehe.
Quote from: Thanos on Oct 04, 2015, 09:35 AMHere's a picture of me and Frankie in our Halloween skins!

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Green_Giant

You have 20 days to create and submit your skins! If we get enough submissions and donations, i'll be able to split the prize to the top 3 winners!

CubScoutGirl111

Not the best, its suppose to be a reaper kind of thing, Ya know? I made it look like its crying blood and that its chest is ripped open and that its feet and hands were covered in blood too. I also made it all from scratch, didn't edit a skin, didnt get insipration, just made it from scratch. (even do a reaper is sorta cliche)

nicholiplays

i got the robot arm from minersneedcoolshoes.com and the legs from cireshie's permission https://gyazo.com/458805211d9c12bdf416cf2908e786d9

i tried to make it look good but its 8PM and i'm lazy. but i'm only doing this for fun and to see if i would actually win something.  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :fire: 

OH AND UH i don't go on here much so can you PM me on forums or on SFT? i go on survival a lot
me after hitting a fat bong:

Green_Giant

liltimelordgirl's entry. She asked me to post it for her.

omelott

Here's my skin  ;)

The motivation of my project resembled a werewolf emerging from a dark forest. It's dark grey fur is entangled with moss and matted with blood, indicating a lost fight. Now that I think about it, I think I just invented a new "Five Nights at Freddy's" character..... :)

Green_Giant

15 more days until the competition closes! And remember, you can donate to the prize! If I get enough donations, i'll make it so we can have 3 winners (i.e 1st, 2nd and 3rd). Just contact via forum pm, Skype or in-game.

JinxOnTheLoose

Only 9 more days left! Feel free to enter!

Green_Giant

5 more days to enter! (Including today) - Get your last minute skins in, and if you can donate feel free to and I will change the prize to the top 3 skins rather than our single favourite!

JohnOaklyjohn

Oh crap, I probably should start freaking out!

John

Green_Giant

4 days! Keep em' coming, if you have time, whip up a skin! The more entries the better. :P Just remember to read the entry requirements and rules first.

Chill2000

This took about a day xD Sorry about the grid lines couldn't get rid of them D:

This is my take on Evil Towelie Skin. It's @Towelie skin sort of mutilated :3
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Green_Giant

Updated the prize after a large donation by MasterX70! If you donate a little more I will have 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes!

Green_Giant

Updated the prize again after Chill donated an Evil_Towelie head!

xaliejx

xaliejx~ :slimeball:

I am obviously not the best to edit skins and create skins.. But, I had a shot. My skin isn't really a thing, I just placed some blood stains, pale skin, red eyes, and just darkened my clothes and hair. I think I'm some kind of vampire, we will go with that.

Thank you <3

Tyvic

I'm a very bad artist idek if I should enter xD

Chill2000

Quote from: American_Seal on Oct 28, 2015, 07:16 PMI'm a very bad artist idek if I should enter xD
Who knows you may win? :D
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

MasterX70

Chill2000

MasterX70