May 07, 2024, 01:13 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

What's up?

Started by Towelie, Sep 09, 2016, 04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy_23x

Quote from: SuperJK on Sep 12, 2016, 07:02 AM
Quote from: Cal on Sep 11, 2016, 11:45 PM
Quote from: SuperJK on Sep 11, 2016, 11:02 PM@Towelie The reason why is because like many people are getting bored of Minecraft I havn't Played Minecraft in 4 months already
But can't people donate outta pure love for the server? It doesn't only have to be Minecraft. :3
ROBLOX would be a good game to tell people about SFT I can make shirts about SFT and tell people to join the server. I just like playing it more than MC :P. That's my opinion There is just so many n00bs on Minecraft and stuff which made me quit not on SFT though.  

And ROBLOX isn't just a kids game you know its for all ages :P.

Also It's FREE and FREEnuim
I hear so much about ROBLOX from you xD

(What is it..?)

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

SuperJK

Sep 12, 2016, 07:17 AM #26 Last Edit: Sep 12, 2016, 07:21 AM by SuperJK
QuoteI hear so much about ROBLOX from you xD

(What is it..?)
A game :)

I recommend trying it  :laugh:

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Towelie

Quote from: AmusingThrone on Sep 12, 2016, 05:36 AMMy two-cents, use Braintree. Super smooth, and it is now owned by PayPal. It allows you have to have a variety of billing options with basically no royalty fee for most of them. Also, people can donate using BitCoin, don't know who uses that anymore, but I do!
We had bitcoin .. we got about 1 donation with it...

As for 99.9 of the payment methods they are not supported in romania and seing that I am based in romania it needs to be.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

BloodQueenRazlc

Quote from: SuperJK on Sep 11, 2016, 11:02 PM@Towelie The reason why is because like many people are getting bored of Minecraft I havn't Played Minecraft in 4 months already
But can't people donate outta pure love for the server? It doesn't only have to be Minecraft. :3
ROBLOX would be a good game to tell people about SFT I can make shirts about SFT and tell people to join the server. I just like playing it more than MC :P. That's my opinion There is just so many n00bs on Minecraft and stuff which made me quit not on SFT though. 

I love Roblox! It is a great game;) Maby SFT can make a server there...

Towelie

I'm not exactly sure how one hosts a server on ROBLOX.
I looked into info about how to set up a dedicated server didn't find any.
That + the fact that I don't personally play ROBLOX would make it hard to set a server up

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

AidenBwah

I've said before and I'll say again, I would donate, but money's tight and getting enough to even eat is hard. :s

Towelie

Quote from: AmberKat on Sep 12, 2016, 01:38 PMI've said before and I'll say again, I would donate, but money's tight and getting enough to even eat is hard. :s
Really sorry to hear. Obviously that is extremely understandable and nobody in their right mind would give you bs for not donating if you literally can not.
I've been there so believe me, I fully understand you.

ping99811

I see you mentioning ROBLOX pretty much everywhere, but no offense, it's more targeted at kids. I highly doubt Towelie would abandon his MC server he's spent years building up to go to a game where you just make minigames and let random people join. There's no sense of community in that.

American_Walrus

Roblox wouldn't be a good investment in my opinion. "Let's take it from one block-ish game that isn't doing good to another less popular block-ish game!"

tree43

What about a Garry's Mod server like Prophunt, Jailbreak or TTT?

blalp

Quote from: tree43 on Sep 12, 2016, 11:27 PMWhat about a Garry's Mod server like Prophunt, Jailbreak or TTT?
we already have a TTT...
Have a fantastic day!

AmusingThrone

Sep 13, 2016, 06:31 AM #36 Last Edit: Sep 13, 2016, 06:52 AM by AmusingThrone
Quote from: Towelie on Sep 12, 2016, 09:02 AM
Quote from: AmusingThrone on Sep 12, 2016, 05:36 AMMy two-cents, use Braintree. Super smooth, and it is now owned by PayPal. It allows you have to have a variety of billing options with basically no royalty fee for most of them. Also, people can donate using BitCoin, don't know who uses that anymore, but I do!
We had bitcoin .. we got about 1 donation with it...

As for 99.9 of the payment methods they are not supported in romania and seing that I am based in romania it needs to be.

@Towelie
It's supported in Europe :) https://www.braintreepayments.com/blog/braintree-in-europe-and-canada/

SuperJK

Quote from: Towelie on Sep 12, 2016, 12:30 PMI'm not exactly sure how one hosts a server on ROBLOX.
I looked into info about how to set up a dedicated server didn't find any.
That + the fact that I don't personally play ROBLOX would make it hard to set a server up
ok but I can ADVERTISE IT everywhere you can mention things that are not adult / no swearing but I can make shirts of it and say to look up the server instead of saying the IP because If I say the IP they  will ban me 

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Quote from: Hoxilicious on Sep 12, 2016, 03:38 PM

I see you mentioning ROBLOX pretty much everywhere, but no offense, it's more targeted at kids. I highly doubt Towelie would abandon his MC server he's spent years building up to go to a game where you just make minigames and let random people join. There's no sense of community in that.
thats true but you know what if towelie let's me i'll do it

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Quote from: American_Walrus on Sep 12, 2016, 11:19 PMRoblox wouldn't be a good investment in my opinion. "Let's take it from one block-ish game that isn't doing good to another less popular block-ish game!"
It's getting very popular atm. More than MC

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Bosslaya

ROBLOX IS BEST!we need to make q sft world!
Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

CallOfTheElements

Never been a fan of riblox, like many oeople have said, it is geared towards kids and us overall just not that great of a game. (In my opinion)

DOMYOUTUBE

Quote from: LavishGaming on Sep 25, 2016, 12:37 AMNever been a fan of riblox, like many oeople have said, it is geared towards kids and us overall just not that great of a game. (In my opinion)

My exact thoughts

SuperJK

Quote from: LavishGaming on Sep 25, 2016, 12:37 AMNever been a fan of riblox, like many oeople have said, it is geared towards kids and us overall just not that great of a game. (In my opinion)
I used to think that before too but just try it

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Nubbun

Quote from: SuperJK on Sep 25, 2016, 06:47 AM
But aren't you a kid thoe? x'D

\(◎o◎)/

Towelie

Yeah idk, i'm just not feeling ROBLOX :S

alansan3

Getting back to the main topic...

I'm pretty much new here and don't play on any server other than Lost. I looked at /buy and didn't see anything that I absolutely had to have, so to speak. It felt like there weren't that many options.
Then I went to the website, and looked at the other servers shops. I think implementing some of the things from the other severs (global donation packs etc) onto Lost would be great, especially with information on what you'd be getting. I couldn't figure out what a rank on Lost actually does.

I'd gladly drop a few dollars on a server I enjoy, if doing so would increase the enjoyment of said server.

My two cents  :)

Nubbun

Quote from: Alanna3 on Sep 25, 2016, 11:12 AMGetting back to the main topic...

I'm pretty much new here and don't play on any server other than Lost. I looked at /buy and didn't see anything that I absolutely had to have, so to speak. It felt like there weren't that many options.
Then I went to the website, and looked at the other servers shops. I think implementing some of the things from the other severs (global donation packs etc) onto Lost would be great, especially with information on what you'd be getting. I couldn't figure out what a rank on Lost actually does.

I'd gladly drop a few dollars on a server I enjoy, if doing so would increase the enjoyment of said server.

back to off topic, i kinda liked that you said "few dollars" and "my two cents" (x

\(◎o◎)/

blalp

Quote from: Alanna3 on Sep 25, 2016, 11:12 AMGetting back to the main topic...

what kind of things were you thinking?
Have a fantastic day!

CallOfTheElements

Quote from: magl on Sep 25, 2016, 07:24 AM
Quote from: SuperJK on Sep 25, 2016, 06:47 AM
But aren't you a kid thoe? x'D

Most people think I am a small 9 year old because of my voice. This is far from true. Fite me irl

Also gonna donate again, yayy!