Jun 16, 2024, 03:36 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Creative has been revamped!

Started by Towelie, Feb 13, 2016, 04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zesty

Hold on wait, with RTD would it even effect you? On survival it works since you have a chance of dying, or having immunity, on creative most of the effects wont even work such as regen. I don't see the real point of it xD
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

smallfry5545

Certain things like the regen don't work. However, the death stuff still works, you can die. Also the vision alterting ones work as well. @YugureHono

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: YugureHono on Feb 14, 2016, 10:46 AMOk so awhile ago, I skyped @saywhat2365 about a bunch of ideas of mine for creative. These involved, a new staff team, world reset, and much more. I know some are done, but will some of my other suggestions be added to? Such as it being a SuperFlat world? I forgot the others, but yeah you could refresh them if you still have the list.
There may not be a superflat world but that's what plots is for. The original world will not be reset, however the mangers+ will be removing inactive and useless claims that are scattered about. You can also ask a manager to flatten your claim if you want.

As well as this though, there is a nether world that can be accessed by typing /mv tp nether

Hope you like these changes c:

Long time StarNomad

NutellaToastx

You'll definitely be seeing alot more of me on creative!

iLizardv10

Excited to see all the changes :)